Part 6

Farha's POV

Its been a week and 4days now and I haven't heard anything from Maina...
I was worried. Did he change his mind? I was thinking in class when Maryam ran to me panting.

"Babe you have to see this" she was panting hard.

"What is it?." I collected her phone and my eyes widened. It was Maina's picture on a cruise under the Bosphorous here in Istanbul...

"Arghhhhhh he is finally here," I exclaimed.. dancing.

"Wow, this is good news but has he contacted you yet?" She asked.

"No ....my enthusiastic mood faded away.
"Maybe he was busy, that's why." I shrugged.

"I see...." Maryam raising her eyebrows.

"Anyhow sha, he is here so everything is okay," I said trying to cheer myself up.

Then Ali appeared. he brought me noodles and egg, one of my favorite.  We ate together. He is just too sweet and he understands me... I feel rest assured with him by my side... I was even blushing when he cleaned a smear of soup on my shoulders.. what is wrong with me? Was I falling for him already?

****
It was 11:00 pm I was strolling back home with Ali. I was so tired since morning. I was just getting back home from school. I was having fun with Ali. Maryam left hours ago.

"The night is so cold"...he said holding my hands into his.

"Yes, I think we r going down from 7degrees"

"You should take care of your health well... A doctor is not supposed to fall sick." Removing his outer coat and putting it on my shoulders. "Now you will get warmer." He smiled...

"Tesekurrler (thank you)"I replied.

He shoved my hands into his pocket as we approached my house. He does that all the time.

"Goodnight, Sweetie."

"Goodnight Ali. Thank you"

He was already gone when he ran back. I thought he wanted to collect his coat back...
He leaned down and kissed my forehead, smiled, and left.

"Oh dear, you are back". Maryam said

She was on the phone with her boyfriend, Abdool.

"Inyee... Soyayya kenan."( wow thats love) I teased her.

I quickly changed and slipped into my blanket. I wore Ali's jacket and a pair of shorts. I could smell his cologne... Ummmmmmm. I inhaled deeply.... he was on my mind when I slept off.

Hello guys, I hope y'all doing fine? I am sorry about this short chapter. Let's find out more about the next one.❤️🙏👌

****please support me as a writer****
Vote
Share
Comment ❤️❤️