IV.VIII

Setting: Calabasas, CA

"You remember our first Christmas as a married couple

"You remember our first Christmas as a married couple..." Trey trailed off as Demi took in the sight in front of her. "And you remember you said you found this house and you wanted this to be the first thing we bought together? Then we never got to buy it?"

Demi was literally crying as she saw the house that she had found with Kylie so long ago, the house that her and Trey were supposed to buy together but never did because they had found something else that wasn't as close to her family. This house was supposed to represent their future. It was only minutes away from her sisters, it was in an amazing school district, and it was a house that they could grow in. They could grow together and their family could expand and they would never have to move because this house had everything. It had been her dream home; a dream that she had let go of when her and Trey's relationship first completely disintegrated.

"Well, it's ours now, baby," Trey said, pulling a key out of his pocket that was hooked to a Cartier key ring.

That's when Demi actually started to sob. Last time Trey had completely strung her along and made her believe that something was happening between them when it really wasn't. Now he had just bought them a house and they were moving in together and everything that she had ever wanted was becoming hers. It was unbelievable.

"I can't believe you did this," Demi cried as Trey wrapped his arms around her, holding her as close as possible as she tried to gather her emotions. "I can't believe this."

"No more games. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, okay? It's never going to be perfect and I know that. But I don't want to do this with anyone else," Trey admitted as Demi instantly nodded along in agreement. That's how she had been feeling all along but for him to actually say it is what caused more tears to fall down her cheeks.

"Me neither. I love you, baby," Demi cooed, leaning on the tips of her toes to connect their lips in a brief yet passionate kiss.

"You wanna go see our new house?" He grinned, causing Demi to eagerly nod.

Demi actually hopped onto his back and let him carry her into the house, her breath taken away just like it was the first time that she had seen it. It truly was perfect and she couldn't wait for them to actually move in, for them to set up rooms for Noah and Selah (I know her name was Salomé and I don't usually do this but I'm changing it!!!) and start the rest of their forever together.

Setting: Rove Concepts, Los Angeles, CA