II.II

ddlovato: some very important meetings today 😌Liked by treysongz, kyliejenner, and 894,320 others

Liked by treysongz, kyliejenner, and 894,320 others

Setting: The Beverly Hills Polo Lounge, Beverly Hills, CA

"Hi, Demi! Long time, no see," Kris greeted, standing up from the table to wrap her arms around her as she approached the table with Trey

Kris thanked God that she had kept her sunglasses on because she didn't want Demi to see her look of disapproval. She wanted her kids to be happy but that didn't mean that she was always in agreement with their choices. So, when she was in disagreement, she tried not to express it. It wasn't that she didn't like Trey or think that he was a good match for Demi; she just had a sour taste in her mouth about their relationship since Demi completely ignored everyone for an entire month to stay holed up in her house. Kris kind of understood why she did that – they were newly married and they were in that exhausting-for-everyone-else honeymoon phase where they only wanted to be around each other and they didn't want anyone else involved. Kris got it, that didn't mean she liked it.

"Hey, you look cute!" Demi complimented, taking in Kris's white suit as Kris grinned.

"Thank you, you look beautiful as well. I love that color on you," Kris said, taking in her denim outfit. Demi wasn't too sure about it at first, but Trey had convinced her that it was cute, and Demi was glad she decided to keep it on. She did look cute as hell, and it was still professional.

"Hey Trey," Kris briefly greeted as they all sat down together and waited for the people from Vogue to show up. An awkward silence engulfed the table as Trey rested his arm on the back of Demi's chair and Demi relaxed into his embrace, lazily looking over the menu as Kris just looked at the two. They would exchange small talk, whispering into each other's ears and giggling like they were really just in their own little world and no one else mattered. They had always been like that though; it was just more obvious as of lately.

Thankfully, the people from Vogue showed up and they all exchanged greetings and pleasantries, and put their orders in for appetizers and mimosas, before getting down to business.