IV.VI

Setting: Demi's Condo, Los Angeles, CA

"Girl, are you moving?" Rokael asked as he finished dusting the Laura Mercier powder under her eyes

"Girl, are you moving?" Rokael asked as he finished dusting the Laura Mercier powder under her eyes. She had combination skin so although setting her face with powder was necessary, baking wasn't so her makeup artists always skipped that step. Although Kim was faithful to Mario, she had suggested Rokael to her after Demi expressed that she was looking for a new makeup artist. It wasn't at the top of her list of priorities but since she was going to the custody hearing with Trey, she had decided to try him out.

"How can you tell?" Demi giggled as she tried to read a text from Trey. He had been freaking out since he found out about the hearing and Demi had been trying her best to calm him down. She almost stayed the night last night but she had a photo shoot in LA and ended up sleeping at her condo for the first time in a while.

"I don't know, maybe it's all the boxes and shit," Rokael said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Where are you moving to?"

"Somewhere in Calabasas to be closer to my family," Demi answered. There had been a few reports out about her and Trey going house hunting together, and some close "source" said that they were moving back in together after living apart for a while because they had decided that was what was best for them.

"That's sweet. So, you're moving back in with Trey?"

"Hmm."

"Well, I'm happy for you. Taking the time to make a marriage work and figure out what's best for you isn't easy but it's nice to see someone taking the time to do that in this day and age," Rokael replied as he finished off her contour. He set her face, did her lips, then told her that she was good to go, which was good because Trey had just texted her that he was downstairs.

"Thank you so much. I love this look! And look at my lips! I don't even have to go get my fillers redone if you keep doing my makeup," Demi gushed as she checked herself out in the mirror. Ugh, she lived for a good soft glam look and that's exactly what this was.

"No problem. You're by far one of the easiest clients that I've ever had. If you ever need me, just give me a call," Rokael said, bringing her in for a hug before they heard her doorbell ring.

"I'll be right back," Demi said, leaving the room to answer the door while Rokael packed his stuff up. Trey was standing there in a suit, nervously fiddling with the buttons on his jacket as he entered her condo. Noah was staying with April while they were at the hearing because he wasn't allowed to be there.

"Morning," Demi greeted, leaning on the tips of her toes to peck his cheek.

"Morning," Trey breathed out as he got a good look at her. "Wow, you look beautiful."