III.II

Six Months Later...

Setting: Vixen Night Club, Los Angeles, CA

Cranberry juice actually made her stomach hurt

Cranberry juice actually made her stomach hurt. Maybe she had never noticed it before because it was always mixed with vodka, and she resorted to blaming that on her morning stomach aches, but she was on her third glass and her stomach was churning, she felt nauseous, and she was pretty sure she would end up throwing up if she kept drinking it. Being sober in a VIP section with an unlimited bar in one of the hottest clubs in town really was not the smartest idea. But Kylie had just officially become a billionaire, all of her sisters were in town, and she wanted to celebrate. Demi couldn't just be a party pooper and stay home, even though now she wished that she had.

She turned away from the bar just as the spotlight flashed across her sisters dancing in a group. Even Kourtney totally wasn't sober anymore. Of course none of this was being filmed for KUWTK...no one needed to know how down and dirty they really got when they went out clubbing. Demi almost joined them, but instead she turned back to the bar and asked for some sprite to ease her nausea. Maybe she would get up in a few minutes, entertain them for a few songs, then head back home. This used to be her scene but not so much anymore.

"If I had known that you were gonna be sitting pretty at this bar all night, I could've left you with the kids," Kim loudly spoke over the blaring music as she took a seat next to her before asking for a dry martini. Kim wasn't much of a drinker either but when she got the chance to go out, she tried to let loose.

"I'm sure I'd be having more fun," Demi mumbled, but Kim was too busy sipping her drink to pay attention to what she said.

"Come on, just have one dance with us then I swear you can go home," Kim promised, standing up then tugging Demi off of her seat and leading her back over to where the girls were energetically dancing to a song that Demi didn't recognize.

"DEMI!" Kylie exclaimed, throwing her arms around her neck and swaying them from side to side, giggling in her ear as Demi practically held her up. Oh, Kylie. She was such a great actress. Knowing what she knew, Kylie wasn't actually drunk. They had all pre gamed at her house but while everyone else was sipping on champagne, her and Kylie had been sharing a bottle of sparkling apple cider. It was their little secret though. No, Kylie wasn't drunk. Just high on life.

"Trey is here," Kylie whispered into her ear, turning them in a circle so that Demi was facing the other way, successfully getting a glance at all of the club goers who weren't in VIP. But across from their VIP section was another section with booths and everything, just not an unlimited bar, and when a blue spotlight flashed across that section, Demi saw Trey.

"How long has he been here?"

"Long enough. Twirl," Kylie demanded, pulling away and giving Demi a spin before throwing her arms around her neck again. "You should go over there."