Chapter 36

Dylan's POV

I couldn't understand why she was being so nice to me, if I were her I would've had told me to fuck off by now, but she's just acting like were old buddies hanging out as usual, it's making me feel guilty, and also making me wish Bella was staying away longer, I want to tell her, I want to tell her everything, why we can't be friends, why I couldn't keep having fantastic sex with her, she doesn't deserve the drama from Bella, Bella will make her life hell if she ever found out about Hannah.
For now Hannah is just another person in my class according to Bella, and I'd like it to stay that way.
"Look, I am sorry for the whole fake bug thing, and you having to stay at my hotel" I blurted out trying not to ruin the moment between us "But I had to see you, I knew I probably wasn't going to have another opportunity again, so I had to think fast" I admitted, waiting to see what her reaction is.
"Or you could just see me, it's not like there's a time limit" She crossed her arms, she wasn't in a happy mood anymore.
"I told you, we couldn't do this anymore" I want to say more but she cuts me off "Then why are you here? why go through all that trouble with my mother? why the fake bug thing? why anything if you couldn't do it anymore" she's really angry now, her face has gone red and her eyes are full of rage.
"Because I have to protect you from her" I snap at her, I get that she's trying to understand but she doesn't realise how complicated this is.
"I can handle a ex girlfriend, if I can handle Ethan, I can handle her" she doesn't buy any of it, she's knows I'm not telling her the whole truth, but would she believe me if I told her, would she still want to hang around me after I told her the truth?
"Not like Bella, she's once set my car on fire because I was five minuets late to one of our dates" I said to her trying to get her to realise that Bella is no ordinary ex girlfriend, she's the ex girlfriend from hell. "I had get gas" I explained.
"So please, just know that If I could tell you, I would and let's just enjoy our time together before she comes back" I plead with her, hoping that she just goes with it and let's me spend time with her.
She takes a big deep breath and then holds her hand to her forehead and looks out the window "So your saying, this is how it is, I can only see you at the hotel, or when ever Bella is out of town, which may be only once a year" she frowns and looks heart broken.
"We have to have a secret relationship or what ever this is, hiding in the shadows, keeping what we are a secret from everyone just because you have a crazy ex" she tries to comprehend what she is saying to her self and to me.
"Pretty much yeah" I hated how it sounded but she was right, this was the only way it could be, unless I convince Bella to go one more holidays "I think you should go" she says looking away from me, not wanting to meet my gaze, maybe's she's afraid she will change her mind. "Hannah, it's not like I want to do this, I don't have a choice" I struggle to find the right words that won't reveal anything to her.
"Hannah, please I only have five more days before she comes back, and then it's going to be really tricky to see you...alone" I stutter the last part "Unless you want me to make up more reasons for you too have to stay at my hotel" I say with a hint of humour.
"No, no more bug infestations" she grins a little, trying not to laugh any harder "I think we should just end it here, so we don't have to worry about it ending later which it will in the end" she turns away from me again.
I walk right up to her and hold her chin in my hand, forcing her to look at me "Hannah please, I... I want.. I can't" I stutter and she closes her eyes.
I press my lips to hers, she tries to resist and not kiss me back but eventually she just relaxes onto my mouth and kisses me back, and then I pull away and head towards the door "Sorry, just, wanted to kiss you one more time" I say and look back at her but she runs up towards me and locks the door behind me before she grabs onto my neck and presses her lips to mine aggressively, she moans in between breaths and brings me over the to bed and starts unbuttoning my shirt.
I hold her wrists and she looks at me confused "We don't have too" I say and she looks disappointed and sexually frustrated "Oh" she says while pouting.
"Believe me, I want to take you right now on this bed, I don't even care if your roommates walk in" I whisper in her ear which sends shivers down her spine.
"But, it wouldn't be right, I don't want you to feel like I'm just using you for sex or as an escape" I sigh "I do actually like spending time with you" I smile at her and she looked surprised.
"But I want you" she coos in my ear and hard as it is to resist I try and pull away from her kisses but, I don't have much will power, not when it comes to her.
She moves her hand towards my jeans and she puts her hands through the gap and starts moving her hand in a circular motion "Hannah" I moan as she starts to arouse me really quickly, I feel my erection against my underwear and it's making me uncomfortable, she tugs my jeans down and boxers just enough so they aren't pressing down on my skin and she smoothly plays with hard dick, my god her hands are so soft and dainty they feel so good on my dick.
"Fuck me sideways" I say and she laughs I run my hands through my hair and she bites her lip, I can't help but do that she loves it so much, there's hunger in her eyes for me that makes me even more turned on and I want her so badly but It doesn't feel right.
"Fuck it" she says and then pulls her pants down and lays me flat on the bed and hops on me "Oh my goodness, fuck..." I moan, she feels so good on me.