Chaptet 17

"Your still in the mood" I said in surprise and he looked at me and frowned "Baby with you I could go all night" he chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair, and I bit my lip, I loved the way he did that with the water dripping down his gorgeously toned body, my legs turned to jelly and I didn't even try to hide my drooling and he pulled his boxers up and he chuckled at the disappointed look on my face.
"Don't worry you'll see him soon enough" he smiled at me and he licked his lips as I got out of the shower watching me dry myself.
"Stop looking at me like that" I say blushing and he was confused, adjusting his boxers.
"Like you want to bend me over the sink" I giggle "That's because I do" he purred into my ear.
And something wild triggered with in me and I pushed him onto the mat on the floor and pulled his boxers down and my lips moved to his neck sucking on his throat and he moved my hips onto him and he hissed, as I went onto him slowly, passion running through me like a hormonal teenager, "Fuck" he moaned several times guiding my hips as I rocked back and forth on him licking my lips and moans escaping my mouth when ever he touched my thighs "Say my name Hannah" he grunted and I moaned again "Fucking say it" he growled passionately.
"Dylan.." I managed to say out the pleasurable experience I was having with a second time, I couldn't believe how good he is, I hoped he thought I was good.
He pulled out the last second and finished onto the draw of the sink behind me and started panting heavily "Okay maybe I gave myself too much credit, but that was incredibly sexy" he purred into my ear.
I helped him get up and we cleaned each other, and he got changed slowly, pouting as I put my clothes back on, I opened the door and his shirt was lying on my bed, I'm guessing he wanted me to wear it.
I tossed my shirt off and put his on, and it had his scent all over it, his eyes lit up seeing me in his shirt, it was the Pink Floyd shirt he was wearing at the party,  he pulled me into him and nuzzled my neck, and I tried to take his shirt off but he stopped me "There will be plenty of time for that princess" he said pulling his shirt down just as Ellen and Ashley walked in.
"Oh hey guys didn't expect to see you in here" Ashley beamed at me with excitement and Ellen smirked "And clothed" she muttered under her breath.
"I'll see you later princess" he whispered in my ear and departed and I hated seeing him go, He was uncomfortable I could tell, but why we just had sex in the bathroom twice and now he's getting shy.
"Why does the bathroom smell like cum" Ashley scrunched her nose up, I thought it cleaned it all up, maybe I should have used the bleach "So you two had sex huh, I'm not judging but next time spray something in there after would ya" she smiled and grabbed the air freshener and sprayed it around in the bathroom, she was probably looking for used condoms as well.
I'm glad that I still had his shirt on, so I could still feel him on me, even if he wasn't here.
"Cute shirt" Ellen winked at me and flopped on her bed, I'm glad these girls weren't the type to ask to many questions.

It had been a long day, and I wish Dylan would've have come back in the middle of night again so we could cuddle and I could fall asleep in his arms,  but I think he was still embarrassed about today, I felt like I made a real connection with him today even if it was only physical, but he was so honest his feelings towards me, and how he told Bella to fuck of, I am so proud of him, she's an ex that he doesn't need around anymore, that's why he dumped her, maybe someone needs to remind her of that.
I lay flat on my back and think of how exciting tomorrow is going to be, now that Dylan and I are friends again, I won't have to avoid him class or sit at the back anymore, maybe I can help him with his sign language, maybe we could do some private tutoring classes together, i tried to hide my giggle from Ellen and Ashley otherwise they would ask questions.

There was only one question going through my mind that night though, what were Dylan and I?