Chapter 22

He pulled me on top on him and so I was on his lap, he put his hands around my waist, there was burning lust in his eyes and I could feel him squirm, and that's when I could feel his erection "I really turn you on that quickly don't it" I smiled and bit my lower lip.
"Yes, specially when you do that" he pressed his lips to mine again, panting in the heat of the moment, I wanted to try and tease him, see how long it we could before we could before ripping our pants out and screwing each other hard and rough, he was studying my face like he knew was I was plotting and he was going to put a stop to it "Don't you fucking dare, I don't do teasing" he put his head on my neck and licked it so seductively that undies were already damp.
"I do however do pleasing" he purred into my ear and pulled away, pushing his hair out his face.
He got up and grabbed the remote and put on Fifty Shades Freed on the television in the back ground, and took his shirt off and his pants leaving only his boxers on, I thought he didn't tease.
I looked up and down his toned body, I wonder what he does to keep it looking so good, he tensed up "Fuck me" I said a lot louder than I intended too, and he chuckled and then I stroked his head, "Close your eyes"
I said and he did slowly, I took his boxers off and took him in my Mouth, studying the way he reacted to each movement, what he liked and didn't like, he let out several moans and hisses, I've never seen him so relaxed before and calm, he looked like he was in heaven as I stared up at him he grunted at me "Look at me Hannah, just like that...oh my god" he moaned.
"Lick it like that...yes" he continued, twitching and jerking at some movements "Unless you want me finish in your mouth stop doing that" he growled and I grabbed his length with my hand and let him finish.
"Fuck me sideways" he said out of breathe, and we were interrupted by loud tapping on the door, it was probably room service but I didn't see him order any.
"Fuck off, I didn't order any room service," I couldn't believe that he spoke to an employee like that, but I do have to admit they did have bad timing.
"Dylan! I knew you were in here, get out here this Instant!" Bella, fucking Bella of course it's her.
"Oh for the love of god.." he said under his breathe and a giggle escaped my lips and I covered my lips, hoping she didn't hear that over Dylan's footsteps.
He pulled his boxers up and turned the volume up, of course it was a sex scene, he looked over at me and smiled at me and signed me to come over to him.
I walked over to him, and he started playing with my hair, he then buried his head into my neck "Is someone in there with you? She said banging on the door.
"There's someone in there, who is she? Continuing with her banging, I'm surprised other residents are reporting her for the disturbance, or maybe they have called already and hopefully the guards will be here soon.
"Damnit it Bella, I'm just watching Fifty Shades Freed, you idiot" he lied.
"Well then let me in, so we can do what they're doing, but only better" she said seductively.
Dylan sighed and put his arms around me, and held me right "I know someone's in there, I can smell her perfume! She barked.
"It's my mother's, I saw her and she gave me a hug, so would you calm down you lunatic" he said texting someone on his phone.
I stroked his back while they had there pointless chatter, and Dylan was getting angrier.
"Dylan please let me fuck you, you know I am just what you want, not that silly girl you've been seen with" she must have believed I really wasn't In the room.
"Bella...I told you I don't want to fuck you anymore" he grunted, disgusted by her desperation.
"What the hell is wrong with you? You have a drink with me the other day, and acted like you wanted to screw my Brains out, and now! Your being a prude" she yelled.
He grunted into my shoulder "You know your right Bella, there is someone in here with me" he said and I tried to hide my gasp, was he really going to tell Bella about us?
"My right hand has always been a good companion" he laughed loudly and she growled at him "Get your hands off me" she said through the door" the security must have finally heard her screaming like a toddler.
"Make sure she doesn't come back" he said to the security through the door "Yes Mr Walters" they guards say, taking Bella away and I sighed, I should've know that he wouldn't of actually told her about us.