Chapter 20

"Fine I am going to stay in here until you talk to me" she walked over to bed and got comfortable.
God this woman is more annoying than a fly that keeps buzzing around your head, and no matter how many times you swat it away it keeps coming back! Why can't she just leave him alone!
Dylan turns to me more frustrated that I am "I'm sorry about this, didn't think we would stuck in here" he chuckled lightly.
I covered his mouth and he licked my hand, and he started moving closer to me and I crossed my arms in annoyance and he frowned.
"What" he whispered in curiosity.
I hinted towards the outside the closet with the always interrupting our moments monster out there, "Ah" he mouthed, i didn't hear the next thing he said because music started blasting from downstairs, thank god for frats and there parties.
I peeped through the crack in the door and saw that Bella was right outside, I moved back in panic and Dylan peeped through and he moved back in Surprise, Bella was pacing up and down in Dylan's room, stomping her feet occasionally.
My heart was beating so fast as she could open this door at any minute and catch Dylan and I in here, Dylan put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down and I didn't realise how close he was to me, he looked at me with lust in his eyes "Seriously? Your in the mood right now" I smirked at him, he didn't say anything he just grinned at me and grabbed my wrist and moved them to his crotch, he let go expecting me to take over, so I rubbed for a second and then let go and his expression was priceless.
"Fucking tease" he whispered in my ear so seductively and I let out a moan, thank god she couldn't hear over the music.
"I love the way I make you feel, the way I can turn you on just from whispering in your ear" he nibbled on my ear and I had to stop myself from moaning again.
Before he does anything else he sends a text message on his phone, he puts his phone away and the music down stairs gets louder.
"That afraid of getting caught are we" I teased him and snickered and he turned me around and whispered in my ear again "No I did it so we could do this" he placed his hands into my pants and started playing with me, this time I couldn't hold back my moans, he used his other hand to play with my breast over the shirt.
"I love hearing you moan" he said seductively not going to hard otherwise she might hear us.
"Someone has a closet fetish" I said in between moans and he laughed softly "Well, we aren't going to be able to do it out there" he whispered.
I could feel him getting more frustrated and I wanted to make him moan, so I moved my to his jeans and un did the button and pulled the down slightly, I did circles over his bulge which was desperately trying to come out.
"We need to find a way out here" I said, my body aching from being stuck in this smelly closet, he sent another text message and Scott appeared in the room a few minutes later.
Scott comes into the room and Bella stands up "What do you want Scott, I'm looking for Dylan" she huffed.
"About that...I just saw him leave her with a girl, they were heading towards the rose garden" he said with fear.
"He what! she stormed out of there and Scott followed behind her and closed the door.
He leads me out of the closet and made sure Bella was gone, properly, and then he looked at me and grabbed my wrist "Come, I know some where we can go" he leads me out of his room, and eventually we are off campus, we took my car and he directed me to a  nearby hotel.

We walked into the the hotel lobby and the receptionist smiled at the both of us "Mr Walters, it's so good to see you again"
He's obviously been here before, probably with Bella, I put that in the thought in the back of my mind as we get into the elevator and he shoves me against the wall of the elevator, he lips crashing to mine and I moan, hoping that no one one comes on the elevator and interrupts, the only thing that does is in the elevator bell and the doors open, and he guide me down the wall way to a room, the carpet on the floor was soft and fluffy.