Chapter 29

I stand my mouth open, in awe of his words, I have never heard someone say something so romantic like that to me before, he walks towards me cautiously, and I don't stop him, I don't know if it's because I miss him or that I'm drunk.
Our heads our inches away, but I'm not going to kiss him, if he wants to kiss me I'm right here "Kiss me" he almost begs like his life depends on it.
I pull away, knowing that this is bad idea, I should have never knocked on his door, now he's going to know that I still have feelings for him "Hannah, please kiss me" he begs this time but I pull away, he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me onto him, his lips crashing on mine, ever fibre in my body is telling me to push his away, to slap him or hit him, but my heart is telling me something else.
He uses his tongue to try and pry my mouth open, and I eventually give in and his tongue meets mine, and I can taste the whiskey on his tongue and a peppermint he's been chewing on, his hands didn't move to where they usually did they just stayed at his side, but mine couldn't stay off him for too long, and my fingers at the back of his neck pulling him in closer, and that's when his hands move to my waist.

He then pulls away our of breathe "Hannah" he moaned into my mouth, and bit his lower lip.
I pull him by his shirt this time back to me, I guide him towards the bed, lifting his shirt over his head exposing his beautiful abs, we can't take each other's clothes of fast enough, Dylan grunts in frustration, trying to get my bra off and I take it to put him out of his misery, he takes in all my body before we lunge at each each other, wanting each other's touch more and more, he lays me down on the bed his lips still glued to mine, only pulling away to breathe and he puts me at the edge of the bed, with my legs around his waist and I hear the Condom Wrapper tear, he enters me rapidly and I wince as it has been a while.
He notices my reaction and slows down a bit, but then I scratch down on his arms showing him I want I rough, and he picks up the pace "Dylan" I moan and he moans with me.
He closes his eyes in pleasure and he lets out a deep sigh and finishes into the Condom, not lasting as long as he usually does, has he had not had sex for a while either?
He helped me up and he then threw the used condom In the little bin, I blinked my eyes a couple times making sure it wasn't a dream.
I went into the bathroom to clean myself off and gather my thoughts, telling my self it only happened because we were both drunk, I hear his footsteps coming into the bathroom and he places his arms around me, and he doesn't look at himself in the Mirror.
I give him a small smile before pulling away and going back into the bedroom, I get under the covers and crook my neck as he comes back into the room "You can go now" I say bluntly.
I close my eyes and hope he lets himself out, but he doesn't move, he just sits on the edge of the bed with his hands over his face and I let out a heavy sigh.
He gets up off the bed, and climbs in next to me, stroking my stomach and it sends shivers down my spine.
"You don't have to stay just because you fucked me" I say harshly, but it's the reality, when you have casual sex with someone the guy stays for bit because he doesn't want to be a dick, and honestly that's more insulting, we know why they come to have sex and then just leave until they feel like they "need you" again and then they fuck off like you mean nothing to them.

I look at him waiting for him to change his mind and get dressed and leave but he doesn't budge, "I'm glad you haven't slept with anyone else " he says almost a smirk appearing on his face, he could obviously tell by how tight I was, but why was this any of his business.
"How do you know that, maybe I have and maybe I haven't, what's it to you" I growl at him.
"Please tell me you haven't" he whimpers "Why should I" I growl at him louder "Because! Please just tell me you haven't...." he doesn't finish his sentence.
"No, I haven't" I tell him to put his mind at ease, and I don't feel like lying to him and tell him I have when I haven't, I close my eyes and and he relaxes and pulls me into him, his breathe against my ear "There's no one else but you" he whispers into my ear and then he rests his head next to mine and we fall asleep In each other's arms.