Chapter 14

I began to cry and Dylan pulled away and caught my tear, he looked me in the eyes and lips opened slightly to take a small breath, and I realised that this was the first moment we had where he didn't run away, he smiled at me and licked his lips and I moved In closer when we were interrupted by loud knocks on the door.
"Hannah are you in here" I didn't want to be and he just had to ruin our moment, Dylan jumps out of bed quickly and opens the door.
"The fuck you want" he growls at Ethan and I come in between the two of them so none of them throws a punch at each other.
"Ethan what the hell" I cross my arms and Dylan tries to move past me.
"I came to see you, but I see your with HIM again" he emphasised on the him like it was a surprise.
"Last time I checked you had a girlfriend, you know that one you keep having in your room for your wrestling sessions" Dylan smirked
"Unless she's available" he winked at Ethan.
But then squeezed my hand to let me know he was joking, which eased my jealously.
"No she isn't! But that doesn't mean I can't see my ex" he folded his arms and I was trying to figure what game he was playing.
Dylan pushed past me and Ethan and stormed down the corridor "Dylan wait" I push past a Ethan who tries to grab my wrist.
"Leave me alone Hannah, your not my girlfriend" ouch did you want to take that knife out my heart because it hurts a little.
I stop running after him and go back to my room "What the fuck are you doing here Ethan? I shoved him against the door.
"Have you gone deaf Hannah, I said I'm here to see you" he explained.
"No I mean why are here, why this university, why are you back in my life! I shout at him.
"Things have changed Hannah, just because we're not together anymore doesn't mean... doesn't mean I don't still have feelings for you" he admitted and I looked for a trace of a lie on his expression but there was none, he was telling the truth.
"And when I saw you with Mr Handsome...I guess I got jealous" he sighed and sat down on my bed and ran his hands through his hair, "The way you look at him" he didn't finish his sentence.
"I don't look at him" he didn't let me finish my sentence either "Yes you do, because that's the way you looked at me, before I made a horrible mistake" he looked up at me and memories of our senior prom flashes into my eyes where u told him that I loved him.
"That's in the past Ethan, our romance is the history books and there's nothing worth highlighting" I crossed my arms convincing myself I didn't have any feelings for Ethan.
"Ouch Hannah, you don't mean that... I know you loved me" he was right, I will always have a place in my heart for him.
"Why are you hanging out with him anyway? You know he's a player right? He said.
"That's a fair amount of pot calling the kettle black" he frowned and he knows I'm right.
"Besides you don't even know him, and neither do I so I can't judge him" I defend Dylan "We all have pasts, secrets and regrets, haven't you ever heard the term don't judge a book by its cover" I add.
"But what if you've seen it's pages" he sighed.
"What is that supposed to mean? I asked intrigued.
"I'm saying, when your perfect boyfriend came back from where ever you two were, he didn't drank with Bella and he.." he didn't finish and I raised my eyebrow "Go on" I press him.
"They went back to his room and were probably going to do it, before they were interrupted by Mason passing out on his bed" I couldn't tell if he was lying or not, I was from frozen un able to move because of what I just heard, Dylan came over because he couldn't couldn't get laid with Bella, I was his second choice, I wanted to go after him and give him a piece of my mind but I felt like I was glued to the ground, my heart telling me to stay here and not listen to the heart breaking news that Dylan WAS just using me the whole time.
Ethan got up and stood next me "I'm sorry, I just thought you should know" he said and just before he left the room he turned to me "You look nice by the way" he compliment my pink play suit.
I sat down on my bed trying to breath, ignoring Dylan's calls for the rest of the night, I wanted to talk to Claire again, but I'm didn't want to bother her with my problems, she had enough of her own.

I got up of my bed and decided not to wallow over this I was going over there for give him a peace of my mind! I marched towards Dylan's frat house and just before I knocked on the door I heard voices.