Chapter 10

I peep through the keyhole and see that it's a male standing outside my door so I open it slowly trying not to wake the girls up and Dylan turns around and smiled at me "What are you doing here" I whispered and then cranked my neck around the corner to look at the clock "It's four thirty in the morning" I yawn and he burps and I can smell the whiskey on his breath "My room is occupied by Mason, who is currently passed out" he said rolling his eyes "I see you've had a few drinks then" I cross my arms like a disappointed mother.
"Come on Hannah, I only had like five glasses" he counts on his fingers but gives up "Can I come in? he flashes a wicked grin at me.
I check to see that the girls are asleep and I roll my eyes and let him in, he came in quietly and we walked to my side of the room, he looks at my bed and smiled, he takes his shoes off and I go and quickly change into my pyjamas.
I come back out after changing and brushing my teeth and Dylan finally managed to get his socks off after what seemed to be an epic struggle, he walks up behind me and moves his lips to my ear "Do you have any idea how much I want you right now" he said with whiskey on his breath "My butterfly princess" he laughs into my ear and a moan escaped my lips, I turn around and cover his lips with my hand and he licks it playfully, he then pulled me in closer and started placing kisses on my neck "Why did you drink so much? I manage to ask him while Being distracted.
"Well, once I realised my bed was occupied, I was hoping to pass out" he slurred his words "But then I thought of you and I was wide awake" I couldn't hide my smile, he was pretty charming when he wanted to be, even in his drunken state and messy hair, and dirty clothes.
"I suppose you can share with me tonight" I lead him to the bed and take his beer covered shirt, not just being a pervert but i don't want my bed smelling like beer, I placed it on the back of my chair, he climbs into to bed and I climb in beside him "Trying to seduce me a Hannah? He chuckled lightly and winked at me and I turn on my side and he pulls me into him so I am facing his chest and wraps his arms around my back and pulls me in as close as we can be, and places a kiss on shoulder.

Despite his numerous attempts to wake me up
I eventually fall asleep and so does he, morning came around a lot slower than I thought would and my 7:30 alarm went off , I've fallen asleep on Dylan's arm and I stare up at the ceiling, Dylan is out like a light and looks like he will never wake up, I look over at him sleeping peacefully as his chest goes up and down, I could watch him all day just laying there.
He eventually opened his eyes and he stared at me the way that he stared at Bella at the party last night, and that made me blush a little bit.
"Good morning" he said shaking his arm to get the blood pumping back in that spot, he then grabs me and puts his head on my chests and we just laid there, enjoying the morning sunlight come through the blinds.
While he went back to sleep I got changed and Ellen was snoring away, and I haven't even noticed that Ashley was wide awake with a huge grin on her face as she spotted Dylan on the bed "You have a lot of explaining to do" she beamed.
"His bed was occupied, so i decided to let him...sleep with me" I realised how it sounded as I said it, but they know we didn't have sex because they would have heard us.
"I'm surprised he didn't sleep in Bella's bed, that's what he usually does" she reminded me about his lovely ex.
"After he came back from.. where ever you two were he had some drinks with her" I didn't like the fact she implied that was Dylan's second choice because Bella may have rejected him last night, but why would he spend the whole night trying to avoid her?
"Sorry babe, just being honest" she smiled "Because I can tell your falling for him, just pre warning you before you get too attached" she smirked like she was talking from experience, I looked over at Dylan and thankfully he was still asleep "I'm not falling for him"
"Oh yes you are, I can tell by the way that you look at him, you and every other single girl in this place" she wasn't convinced at all.
"By the way she looks at who" Dylan said half asleep.
Crap how much did he hear?