Chapter 28

My room is like Dylan's but less decorated, and it's a one bedroom apartment, as I settle in I wonder where Ashley and Ellen are staying, Ashley probably with Mason and Ellen probably rented a room like me, maybe I should have called her and see if wanted to share a room.
I climb on the bed and watch some tv for a bit, and help myself to the alcohol In the minibar, I'll have to pay for it later but right now I don't care, I grabbed the whiskey and soft drink and mixed them together, I'm not usually a drinker but it's been rough couple of weeks, and I just want to be able to relax and not have to worry about a thing for a while, except for the killer hang over I'm probably going to have later.

After a few drinks I finally start to relax and let my hair down, drowning my sorrows when I hear bass pounding from next door an Billie Eilish's Bad guy is pounding in the walls "Are you kidding me" I hiccup.
I get off the bed In a huff eager to tell this loud person to turn his music down so I can mope in peace, I knock on the door three times from where the music is coming from, before I notice that I have just knocked on Dylan's door, shit fuck!
Bullocks what the hell have I just done! What if Bella is inside! This is not happening, this is not happening! she is probably in there he's wearing a scrunchie on his wrist.
"What! he said rudely and then his expression changed when he realised it was me he takes a swig of the whiskey in his hand.
"Hannah" he said softly "Sorry to interrupt what ever bimbo you have in there" I said not even caring if Bella is in there anymore "But some of us are trying to watch tv, and get drunk PEACEFULLY" I slurred, resisting the urge to run my fingers over his mouth.
He chuckled lightly "I'm actually alone, for your information" why does that make me happy? "I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was so loud" he actually apologised.
"Well good, so turn it down please" I say running my finger over his mouth before heading back to my room.
"Why are you staying here" he asked just before I got back to my room "My room is being sprayed for pests, but if you ask me their spraying the wrong type" I say rudely.
He chuckled again "No..I meant why did you pick here? there are other hotels in this town you know" he said curiously.
"Well despite its owners son, this place seamed nice and it was the only one I could think of in short notice" I admitted and he frowned.
"Well, I hope you enjoy the whiskey" he takes a sip out of the bottle and heads back into his room, his cologne entering my nose making me miss him even more, even though he was next door.
I close the door behind me and continue drinking, one cup after another until I am shit faced! I stumble around my room like a fool and, sing Elton John songs at the top of my lungs, thank god it's only eight thirty otherwise I would be getting complaints, I hear a knock at the dance and I stop my Awkward swaying to answer it.

I open it and it's not a disgruntled guest but Dylan, I leave it open for him to come into if he wishes I'm to drunk to tell him to go away, Dylan walks in slowly expecting the place to be trashed, I go and close the door and take another sip of whiskey straight.
"Now Dylan before you say anything, I'm
Still standing is a classic song" I laugh stupidly.
"No arguments there" he chuckled "But I didn't come in here to critic your singing" he walked closer to me and my pulse quickened, after all this time away from him my heart still flutters when ever he gets close to me.
"I just find it funny that you come knocking on my door, to tell me to keep the noise down, and then you start singing" he chuckled and ran his hand through his hair, Fuck me sideways, great! Now I am starting to think like him.
"I...uhh...well you see, shut up! I say, to drunk to care and hold a conversation with him, I stand there wobbling staring at him, admiring the V neck shirt he is wearing that clings to his beautifully toned body, the fabric gripping his muscles the way I wanted too, I wipe my face for any drool that may be leaking.
"See something you like" he bits lis lower and he me up and down, his smile growing as he sees me wearing the shirt he gave me, and my ripped jeans.
"Maybe... but what do you care, you have your precious Bella" I grunt, why is he even here without Bella draped all over him.
"Not by choice" he muttered under his breath although I think he wanted me to hear.
"I think you should go" I say "I mean your only in here because your drunk" I look away but not for too long my eyes always find there way back to him.
"We'll see that's the problem" he sighed and ran his through his hair like he always does, which always gets me under his spell.

"I can't drink you away" he looks me and his eyebrows drop in sadness.