Chapter 23

He has a glass of wine and I sat down on the bed, he sighed heavily and came over towards me hesitantly and got down on his knees "I'm sorry about that, she can be..." I covered his mouth, I didn't want to talk about Bella anymore, there's is no way I am letting her ruin the rest of our night, but I couldn't help but ask "I thought you said she didn't know about this place" I looked down but he lifted my chin bad up.
"She didn't, but she does know that my dad owns this place, she must have worked it out" he said sheepishly "Now! No more talking about Bella" I couldn't agree more.
His hands moved to my thighs and he started caressing them, licking his lips like a hungry lion "If she interrupts us one more time, while I am trying to seduce you I swear to god" my giggle cuts him off and I bit my lower lip.
"That is so sexy when you do that" he said looking up at me, his eyes moving up and down my body "You have to many clothes on" he runs his hands down my legs turning them to jelly.
I tease him but taking my shirt off slowly but then he gets up and rips it off my head, my bra is a fully exposed and for some reason I'm not embarrassed around him anymore, I run my hands over his shoulders and place light kisses on his neck "Please stop teasing me, I want to fuck you so badly" he purred into my ear.
I let out a moan at his words "Fuck, if you keep moaning I am going to finish before we've even started" he growled with hunger, I push him onto the bed and climb onto his lap, I start dry humping him, playing with my breast through the bra, his hands move behind my back and he takes it off, his eyes lighting up at the sight of my twins, he started playing with gently, massaging them and licking them occasionally, he starts dry humping me back, he is actually letting me tease him.
"Okay enough of this bullshit, would you please get on" he bit his lips in frustration.
"Alright I've had my fun" I give in and take my panties off and he pulls out a Condom and places it on, I climb onto him slowly and he hisses.
"Fuck" he barely manages to say, I move my hips up and down on him, he guides my hips with his hands but mostly he lets me take control, i scratch down his arms which and he catches my moans in his mouth, our lips inches away but every time I try and kiss him he moaned loudly, I held on his arms and his breathing intensified and I held on his mouth and kissed him using my tongue to pry open his mouth and he his hands moved to my waist, pushing me up and down on him, I could feel him getting close, "Mmmm" he moaned and I feel him finish In the condom, he looks up at me a brushed a side a loose hair on my head, I got off him and he took the used condom in the bin, he turned around and he was still hard.
"You only have one Condom" I said and he pouted "Fuck me sideways" he said, I know he is pissed that he didn't have anymore more, but I am glad, it means he doesn't bring anyone else here, well enough that he needs lots of condoms.
"We could do it without one" I say knowing that I would probably regret it after, specially if I got pregnant, he looks at me surprised instead of terrified "Um....are you sure that's a good idea? What if i come inside you, and I barely have enough control around you as it is" he ran his hands through his hair and my body turns to jelly.
"You love it when I do that don't you" his smile Increased and he licked his lips.
"Damnit, I didn't want you to know"I chuckled lightly and he comes over to me "And why is that" he purred into my ear.
"Because now you'll do it to tease me, instead of doing it naturally" I pout "I'm not that cruel" he whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.
He moved his fingers to my vagina and started fingering me and I let out a moan "Fuck, your still so wet for me" he laughed softly.
I snap out of my trance and head over to my bag and see if I can find the condom in there, a lady always comes prepared.