Chapter 12

I just wanted to say thank you to the people reading it, I hope you like the story, I'll publish more chapters as much as I can each day. :)

————————————————————————

I knock on the door in the smelly hall way that smells like frat boys and Ethan opened the door with a big grin on his face.
"Hannah! Come in" he said and then sits on the edge of the bed and pats it for me to sit on it.
"What do you want Ethan? I grunt, I can't believe I'm even here, what a waste of a good evening, I could be Skyping with my sister.
"Come In side Hannah" he pressed again.
"Here is just fine" I cross my arms and he sighed heavily.
He stood up and walked towards me "I just wanted to apologise about last night, I shouldn't have been so forceful on you" he said sincerely.
"Okay hold on, your apologising, and Toby managed to get into college? What is happening to the world? I say sarcastically.
"Toby is actually really good at art, I think got a scholarship or something" Ethan told me.
"Good for him, but as for you apology it's fine Ethan, I knew your weren't your self" I sighed.
"I meant what I said though, your a lot more confident then when we were dating" he said.
I didn't say anything I was waiting for him to then compare to his lovely Olivia, or say something nasty about me.
"Don't worry, I wouldn't have tried anything last night, Dylan had such bad timing though" he smirked "You know your look a lot like his ex, maybe that's why he's flirting with you" there is it, that's what I was waiting for.
"I mean everyone knows your a prude" he whispered Into my ear and I shoved him away and grabbed the water bottle sitting on his draw and threw it in his face "Asshole" I storm down the hall way "Come Hannah, I was just joking" he called out.
"Very funny" I grunt pushing past people until I bumped into another person, I am having a clumsy day it seems.
A pair of strong arms stopped me from falling this time, I'd recognised that toned body anywhere, my eyes meet his green eyes staring back at me. "Careful beautiful" he smiled at me and saw Ethan in the corridor "Is this guy bothering you as much as he is bothering me? He pulls me into him and his cologne fills me nose as he hugs me practically marking his territory over me, and I let out a little giggle and Ethan walks towards us.
"Ethan was saying how much of a prude I am" I turn towards Ethan and give him a big scowl.
"No she's not" Dylan does the sexiest half smile.
"That's bullshit" Ethan crosses his arms like a toddler "I dated her for three years and she wouldn't even let me touch her boobs" Ethan grunted.
Looking Ethan dead in the eye I move my hand over Dylan's jeans caressing it slowly and Ethan is gobsmacked and Dylan tries to hide his erection "I know a better place for that beautiful" he purrs into my ear, he grabs my wrist and drags me into Ethans room, he lays on his bed and I climb on top of him, his press him lips on mine and does over exaggerated moans, I join in my running my hands through his hair and kissing his neck, he takes my hips and starts rocking them back and forth and I can hear Ethan stomping down the hall.
"What the hell do you two think your doing? Ethan growls at the both of us but we don't budge, Dylan puts his hand on my breast and the other on my waist, I add extra moans just to piss Ethan off, but none of them are fake.
Dylan pulls away and looks at Ethan who looks his a ballon about to pop, he lifts me up of him and I get up and fix my outfit.
"I think we've made our point princess" we leave the room and Dylan closed the door behind us and as we get into the hall we start letting all our laughter out, and we end up in his room.
"Did you see his face, he looked like he was going to explode" he laughed and starting making his bed, throwing out a couple of used condoms.
He answered my question before I could ask it "They aren't mine" he smirked and then turned towards me "Why didn't you join me in the showers? He asked getting straight to the point.
"I... like I said, I didn't want one" I lied.
"Hannah, please don't lie to me, what was the real reason? He pressed again, it really bothered him that I didn't take the shower with him.
He looked me in the eyes and I had to stop my self from kissing him because his eyes were so seductive "I don't want you to get bored of me" I admit and he looks like at me with confused expression and then sighed "Haven't you figured out that I'm crazy about you" he said walking closer to me wanting to kiss me again.
I blushed but then I remember that this was How Dylan and I started and look how that ended up, I didn't want history to repeat it self.
I bit my lip nervously and Dylan looked at his phone "I have to go, I'll see you later princes" he kissed me on the cheek and then left quickly, like he always does when ever we start to get closer.