Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Cookies

A perfect way to sweeten up your holiday feast, with little turkey cookies to share. The fun thing about these turkey peanut butter cup cookies is that they are so simple to make.

~Ingredients:

-Peanut Butter Cookie Dough:

1/2 Cup Salted Butter, softened.

2/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter.

1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar.

1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar.

1 Large Egg.

1 1/2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract.

1 Tablespoon Milk.

1 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour.

1 Teaspoon Baking Soda.

-Topping:

1 Cup Granulated Sugar.

Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.*

Mini M&M's.

Small Candy Eyes.**

Candy Corn.

~Directions:

-Making the Peanut Butter Cookie:

Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.

Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, beat together your butter, peanut butter, and both sugars together until mixed.

Step 3: Add in the egg, milk, and the vanilla extract.

Step 4Add in the all purpose flour and the baking soda, mix until you have a thick dough.

Step 5Form your dough into small balls and roll in the sugar, and place on the baking sheet.

Step 6Bake for 10 minutes.

Step 7: Let the cookies for a few minutes and then press an unwrapped Reese's into the center of each cookie. Too soon and your chocolate will melt everywhere.

Step 8Place two candy eyes and a sideways orange or yellow M&M onto the top of the Reese's.

Step 9Carefully place 3 pieces of candy corn into the back of Reese's cup, sticking out of the cookie.

Step 10: Place in the freezer for the chocolate to harden.

Step 11Store these turkey cookies in an airtight container.

Step 2: Eat and Enjoy!

~Recipe Notes:

*You can use any chocolate candy you want.

**You can get the candy eyes from amazon (link in the comments below).

1) Allow your cookies to fully cool before you store them. If you don't then you can create condensation in the container and it will ruin the candy corn.

Enjoy!

Please leave us a picture in the comments below if you make it or have any questions!

XoXo Hailey and Hannah :)