Marshmallow Berry Flower Cookies

These Marshmallow Creme Flower Cookies are going to steal the show this year. Buttery cookies filled with marshmallow fluff and three berry filling and topped with pretty candies – yep! Gorgeous!

~Ingredients:

-Cookie:

2 Cups All Purpose Flour.

3/4 Cup Butter.

2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar.

1 Egg Yolk.

-Marshmallow Berry Filling:

7.5 oz Marshmallow Fluff.

2 Tablespoon Three Berry Preserves.*

-Topping:

Jellybeans.

~Directions:

-Making the Cookie:

Step 1: Put the flour and the butter in a food processor and pulse until it resembles small crumbs.

Step 2Add in the sugar and egg yolk and process until the mixture begins to form a dough. The dough will still be crumbly.

Step 3Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until it comes together and is smooth.

Step 4Wrap up in clear wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Step 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking trays with parchment paper or lightly grease.

Step 6Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness.

Step 7Cut out the cookies with a cookie cutter. 

Step 8Place on cookie tray and bake for 10 minutes or just until you see a little color. Do not over bake!

Step 9Cool completely on a wire rack before filling with the marshmallow berry filling.

 -Making the Marshmallow Berry Filling:

Step 10Combine the marshmallow fluff and the triple berry preserves in a small bowl.

Step 11Once the cookies are cooled, spread 1 tablespoon of filling onto the bottom cookie and place another cookie on top. 

Step 12Top with jellybeans or any decoration of your choice or leave plain.

Step 13: Keep the cookies refrigerated when not serving.

Step 14Eat and Enjoy!

Step 14: Eat and Enjoy!

~Recipe Notes:

~Recipe Notes:

*You can find the triple berry preserves in the same aisle as the jams and the jellys.

Enjoy!

Please leave us a picture in the comments below if you make it or have any questions!

XoXo Hannah and Hailey :)