Chapter Fifty - Seen It All

'I've seen it all, I've seen it all now'
Watching Jake do what he does best is amazing. Seen It All has always been one of my favourites, and having the chance to see it live is something that I know will stick with me forever.
'I swear to god, I've seen it all'
It's beautiful, the way the crowd sings along - the way that an ocean of arms sway simultaneously, the way Jake looks into the crowd when he sings.
'Nothing shocks me anymore, after tonight.'
Everyone is happy, there's not a sad face anywhere I look. Butterflies form inside my stomach and a smile eases onto my face as I watch eagerly from the side. I thought I'd get bored watching the same show every night, but how could I be bored when it's like this? The atmosphere is great.

'After tonight, I've seen the light'
I watch as he strums the guitar lightly, closing his eyes like he always does when it's just me and him - when he practices in our room when he thinks I'm asleep, or like the very first time he sang Me And You to me, a morning that I'll never forget; I think it was that morning that I knew that I was in love with Jake - the smile that lingered in his face at the discovery of a new song, and how he played it with such passion and hope in his eyes that it became 'our song'; our very own song, and I couldn't wish for a better one.