I need your help!

I'm really sorry that this isn't an update, but, you, as my readers, are the people that I turn to when I need inspiration, motivation or just anything really!

So, you may have noticed that I have said before that Simple As This has already been written, and will finish with about 60 chapters if all goes to plan!

If that is the outcome, Simple As This should finish towards the end of the year (I think) and I'd like to start another fanfiction to go alongside my Alex Turner story and my One Shots requests.

I've got a few ideas for the plot already, but I need character ideas: who am I going to write about? There's plenty of celebrities I can think of, but I'd like the help of all you readers.

It could be anyone (as long as I know them haha); a celebrity from a band, or I could do another Jake Bugg or Alex Turner fanfic if you'd like me too :)

And if this fails, well, I'll have to scrap the story or use my brain to create my own character, I suppose!

So, get commenting on who you'd like me to write about!

Thanks! <3

P.S I'll put this on my Alex fanfic too, so I'm really sorry if you have to read this twice!

P.P.S I wanted you say thank you to all you lovely people for 21,000 reads!!!! I still can't believe it :)