83 - Mind Like A Battlefield

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" she snapped. She tried to struggle away from them, but their grasp was too strong.

"I heard you are looking for a new Daddy," Johnny said, widely grinning. "Heard your own Daddy can't get anywhere near you anymore to fuck your tight pussy, but that you miss him a lot."

Jordy froze. 

"How did it feel?" Bob whispered. "To sit on Daddy's lap, without clothes? You liked it?"

Johnny started to laugh. "You learned to give a good fuck very young, huh? How old were you? Five? Six? Why don't you come home with us, then you can show us what Daddy taught you."

Jordy's breathing got stuck in her throat. Images flashed through her mind; of rough hands gliding down her tiny body, his whispers that he was proud of her, that she was doing it so well... Her whole body felt heated, as if her organs could give out any moment. 

For a moment she was stuck in the memories, of which she never knew if these things really happened or were a product of her nightmares. She shook her head, hearing the heavy breathing of the two boys near her. 

Her body however felt powerless, she couldn't find the strength to push them away. Instead, she started to cry. 

"Ssh, don't cry," one of them whispered. "You don't have to miss him. We will take care of you. I'm sure my dick is just as big as your Daddy's. You'll love it. Just like you did before."

"Stop," she whispered. "This isn't funny."

Why did nobody help her? Did nobody care? 

"I think it is. We could have so much fun." Johnny smirked at her, stroking his tongue across her cheek. "You know you're a little slut. The whole school knows, so don't get shy now. We just give you the chance to relive your deepest and darkest fantasies. With two Daddy's. We will shove our dicks in both of your holes, doesn't that sound hot? Hmm?"

"Leave me alone!!" 

She wanted to scream, attract someone's attention, but she wasn't sure any sound was passing her lips at all. She felt so small, so helpless, so... violated. 

Suddenly Bob was dragged away from her. In a flash, she saw someone slamming his head repeatedly against the lockers, until blood was splattering around. 

In shock, Johnny let go of her. He reached to the side but was met by a punch in the face, making him stumble backwards. 

"You ever come near her again and I will burn you fuckers alive," a thundering voice sounded. A second later, Bob fell on the ground, grabbing his face, moaning. 

She flinched when she felt an arm around her shoulders again. His scent however calmed her down a little. Confused, she turned her face to the side and looked at Emilio's face. 

His eyes were smoldering. 

"Let's get out of here," he grumbled. "Before I break their fucking necks right here."

He took her bag from the ground and hung it over his shoulder. With his arm still around her, he led her away from the twins. 

Her legs were shaking, she was afraid to collapse any moment. As if Emilio sensed she would, his arm glided from her shoulder to her hip so he held her a little tighter. 

He didn't say a single word as he took her to the parking lot. Only when they were in front of his car, he looked a bit awkwardly at her. 

"You want me uh – you want me to take you home?"

"I dunno," she said in a whisper, biting her lip. "There's nobody at home. Can I..." She took a deep breath, feeling her cheeks flush. "Can I stay a little longer with you?"