71 - Crossing Borders

Not edited yet

THE PAST 

There was a knot in his stomach as Juan stepped behind her and placed his hands on her hips. In the mirror, he looked at her. She was wiping the make-up from her eyes with a cotton ball. He wasn't hundred percent sure she wanted it too. He couldn't think of a reason why she wouldn't, but he had been wrong about that before. 

"I'm gonna take a shower before I go to bed."

"Okay." She took her earrings off and put them on a shelf. Through the mirror, she smiled at him as he stared a little awkwardly at her. 

She didn't get the hint. 

Okay then. His hands glided up her sides, he pressed the palms deeper into her flesh than he usually did. Kissing her shoulder, he wiped her hair to the side, moving his lips to her neck. "Come with me."

"In the shower?" Her voice sounded a little shrill. 

He chuckled softly. "Yeah, in the shower. We're still wearing our swimwear so why not?"

She seemed to relax a little now she realized he wasn't asking her to shower with him naked. He wanted it, he wanted it for months, but for her it was still a border she didn't want to cross. 

"Umm okay."

She blushed, making him gasp. Often, her rosy cheeks were already a turn-on. He took her hand and gently pulled her away from the washbasin. His lips found hers as he rolled up her dress;  for a moment he broke the kiss to pull the dress over her head. His shirt followed. Then he took her hand and led her into the small shower cabin. Turning the showerhead away from them so they wouldn't be surprised with the cold, he turned on the water. 

His arms glided around her as he kissed her again. She felt tense, as if she knew this wasn't just a spontaneous idea. 

"Relax," he whispered, kissing her neck. "This ain't anything we haven't done before, right?"

"Not yet," she muttered. "But in the pool you said you wanted... everything."

"I got carried away." His fingers glided across her stomach, up her sides. "I know you're not ready. I don't even have a condom, so don't be afraid baby. It's not gonna happen tonight."

Her shoulders relaxed a little. She raised her head to kiss him, her hands roaming across his chest and stomach, her touch making him sigh softly. 

He untied the strings of her bikini top and weighted her breasts in his hands. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. "So fucking beautiful."

Gently, he kneaded the lumbs. The way he played with her nipples turned her on; he felt it in the way she kissed him back; fiercer, hungrily. It made the heat flare up inside him. His lips retreated from hers and he kissed her jaw, her neck, her chest, licking the drops, sucking her skin. His tongue swirled around her nipple; very carefully he laid his teeth around it, tugging gently. 

She moaned. Her hands wandered across his back, down to his cheeks and she pulled his waist against hers. His erection pressed against her pubis, it was pounding and throbbing and begging for attention. He tried to ignore it, kissing her lips until they were both out of breath. Her hand was stroking his stomach now, just above the waistband of his swimsuit. 

Did she want it too? 

He swallowed at the thought. 

"Touch me," he whispered. His voice sounded hoarse. 

Her fingers caressed his abs, his chest, her touch so light he squeezed his eyes. This felt so good, and that was exactly why he wanted more. 

He looked up, pressing kisses to her lips, trying to communicate his longing non-verbally. She looked up as well.