9

MJ and Sabina are more confident with their bodies than Andy is.

It's Friday night, and Sabina and MJ both managed to convince Andy to come to the club with them—for the first time again in almost a year—to celebrate Sabina's last few nights in South Bend before she leaves for three months.

It's not really Andy's scene. The noise, the music, the dancing, and the drinks—it's just not her, and she'd rather curl up in her blankets and watch rom-coms than to go out and get drunk.

But...she's been blowing her roommates off about this for months, and it's all Sabina's asking before she goes back home. So, Andy sucks it up, showers, does her light makeup, and stands in front of her closet with her hands on her hips.

"Nothing for Catholic school, Andy, please," Sabina says, in nothing but lingerie, as she leans closer to the mirror to finish applying her makeup. "We're going to the club, alright?"

Andy blows a strand of her hair away from her face. "Club, club, club," she mutters under her breath. "No jeans?"

"No way," the older argues immediately, twisting around to look at her. She gives Andy a pointed look. "Usually I wouldn't care as long as you look gorgeous—which you are, when you wore jeans the last time—but, since tonight is special, no jeans."

"Oh!" Andy exclaims, a flash of blush pink catching her eye at the back. "What about this?"

The dress is actually rose gold, with a low neckline decent enough for Andy, and flowers embroidered over the cloth. Its straps are thin, and they criss-cross at the back, leaving the rest of her skin bare, and the skirt ends just mid-thigh.

"Perfect," Sabina says with an approving nod. "I mean, it's still a little too innocent for me, but perfect for you. Are you sure you don't want to borrow something of mine?"

Andy's mouth curls up in a sheepish smile as she holds the dress to her chest. "No offense, Sab, but your style isn't...my style."

Sabina grins wolfishly. "None taken. Ah, Andy, ever the nun."

Does Rhysand think so as well? "Not a nun," Andy mumbles, head bowing as she heads to the bathroom to change, just in time for MJ to step out.

The ginger opted for a burgundy, lace bralette, with a neckline that dipped further down—just short of her belly button—tucked underneath a white, leather skirt. Around her neck, between her breasts, is a gold necklace with a moon charm.

MJ twirls around with her palms open. "How do I look?"

"Exactly like my style," Sabina answers, whistling as she faces her. "Love the bralette, girl. If we weren't friends, I'd totally bang you."

"Thanks," MJ responds brightly, switching her gaze to Andy.

"Gorgeous, as always," Andy says honestly. She's smiling, but her heart sinks a little. She wishes she has MJ's confidence. Grace. Beauty.

Her eyes soften. "You are too, bub. Come on, get dressed."

And Andy...tries not to look at herself in the mirror for too long. Sabina and MJ are beautiful. They have bodies for models—Sabina is a model—and they could be wearing garbage bags and still be able to pull them off.

Andy is...she's plain. Nothing exciting.

"A nun," Andy says with a sigh, slipping the dress on. "Does Rhys think he's dating a nun? I run away when he tries to kiss me. Blushes when he touches me. I really am practically a nun."

When she steps back into the room, MJ's straightening her curls on her bed, and Sabina's already put on her outfit of choice: a black jumpsuit with mesh fabric that hugs her curves, and like MJ's, with a neckline that dips down to her stomach.