CHAPTER 39

After a few seconds, I heard, 'If Pinky says something is right then it definitely is.' 

Dragneel turned to face the crowd.

'The Salamander stands with her!'

'Titania stands with her!' Erza yelled. 

'Gildarts stands with her!' Gildarts yelled. 

'The whole of Fairy Tail stands with her!' Laxus yelled. 

I grinned at the Four. 

'Anyone else?' I asked.

Now that Fairy Tail was with me, no one would dare oppose us. 

'Blue Pegasus stands with her!'

'Lamia Scale stands with her!' 

'Sabertooth stands with her!' 

'Great!' I grinned, 'This war is over! We have a truce! Or, rather, let's welcome our new friends!' 

There was a cheer across the battlefield, but I noticed neither my team or other specific members of Fairy Tail did not take part. 

I turned to face the Four but was engulfed in a huge hug. 

'Thank you,' Three said, 'you have no idea how much this means.' 

'You don't need to thank me,' I said, 'we're friends!' 

I pulled back and for the first time since I saw them, there were full smiles under their hoods. 

'Now,' I said, 'you better tell me your names. I can't stand anyone calling anyone else a number. Ever.' 

They laughed. 

'My real name is... Oshirai,' One said.

'That's a beautiful name!' I said, 'Why don't you use it?' 

'Because...' Oshirai paused, 'it brings back bad memories. Times I never want to think of again.' 

Suddenly, I had a vivid flashback with screams and splattered blood on a wall. I shook a little but pushed it away. 

'It's going to be hard,' I said, 'but you need to face those memories.'

Oshirai nodded and so did the other three. 

'What's your name?' I gently asked Two. 

'Ajisai,' she replied. 

Wow, I thought to myself. 

'Yours?' I asked Four. 

'Rozu.'

'And yours?' I asked Three.

'Kikyo,' he replied, smiling. 

I smiled back, blushing a little.

'Wow,' I said, 'you have gorgeous names.'

'Extremely ironic too,' Kikyo said.

I nodded, sad that they saw it the same way I did. (Oshirai, Ajisai, Rozu and Kikyo are all names of flowers in Japanese). 

We were snapped out of our little bubble when our team joined us. 

'Hey, guys!' I greeted cheerfully. Gray stepped closer and whispered, 'You do know that they killed Phil, right?' 

'It's... complicated,' I replied with a frown. I didn't appreciate him bring that up, but it had to be said.

 'Erza Scarlet,' Erza said, extending her hand. I was surprised, I didn't expect her to make the first move. But that's Erza for you. 

I had expected suspicious stares and awkward pauses, but the conversations felt completely natural. The two sets of twins introduced themselves and Rozu was practically swooning over Erza.

Well, it's not every day that you meet Titania, the Queen of the Fairies. 

'Hey, Erza,' I said, as Dragneel and Gray introduced themselves (giving Dragneel a bonk on the head because he was about to start a fight), 'Why don't you and Rozu go and discuss your magic? He's very interested. In your re-equip, I mean.' 

Rozu went red but composed himself immediately. 

'Very well, then,' Erza said and started storming off. Rozu followed like a lost puppy. 

Kikyo turned and mouthed "thank you" to me. I mouthed "all the best" back, laughing. 

He had no idea what he had gotten himself into. 

Oshirai chuckled with me. 

'So... did you guys-' I stopped mid-sentence, listening. 

Dragneel and Laxus could hear it too. 

Soon, people without dragon senses could hear it. 

There were two hundred people. 

No, three hundred. 

They were all coming this way. 

For a few seconds, I was completely confused. 

But then, I got it. 

In a split second, I had grabbed Ajisai and Kikyo and was sprinting at full speed in the opposite direction. 

'Oshirai!' I screamed. She was at my heels in a second. Rozu took a second to catch up since he had to mutter an apology to Erza and literally use time magic to catch up. 

'What's happening?' Kikyo asked, completely confused. 

'Explanations later,' I panted. 

Thankfully, they followed without questions. 

My team and the rest of Fairy Tail hadn't moved. Even from this distance, I could see the horrified look on Erza's face. 

I looked forward and continued to sprint. 

Then suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks. 

Kikyo slammed into me, but I didn't fall down. 

'They've got us surrounded,' I whispered. 

'Who?' Oshi demanded, impatiently. 

I gulped. 'Do you have teleportation magic?' I said shakily. 

'No,' Kikyo responded, 'we'd have to... you know.' 

I didn't respond, my mind going at a thousand miles per hour.

I was out of magic power and so was most of my family. There was nothing I could do. 

'There's no way,' I said, 'they're almost here. No time for a plan either.' 

'WHO, Star-chan?' Ajisai demanded. 

I turned my stare to her. 

'The whole of the Magic Council, Royal Army, Magical forces and Wizard Saints.' 

^^^^

And... wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

CLIFFHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!

YAY!

Anyway...

I hope you guys realized this story takes place just before Lucy joins the guild... like a month or two before that. Sorry for the late notice. 

Anyway, no time for a long author's note again.

Thanks for reading, 

Please vote and comment,

Enjoy life,

Mareska.