Wrong choice

I tried to fall asleep, but couldn't "ugh! I need fresh air. Jimin you idiot, I can't sleep because I keep thinking about what you said" I sit up and walk towards the door.

As I open it I see a man walking past me, I stand there in front of my door as he takes a slow glance at me.
I thought it must be one of the brothers Jimin warned me not to get closer to.

As he left I quickly go downstairs and go outside the house wanting some fresh air. "*sigh I wanted some thinking time and wanted to clear out some thoughts but what's with the bad timing" I start talking to myself.

" right lets  see now..." I start walking at a random direction whilst staring at the trees  "why? Why? *bite my nail.... it doesn't make sense" I keep repeating.

" if they are such bad people like how Jimin proclaimed them to be then what's with the plants. I don't know about the other 2 but rm....I heard he plants with Jimin in the greenhouse. Why would a cold or evil hearted person even care for such things. Even when taehyung told me about him it was positive, I remember the time he ignored me..... DAMN IT!!!" I get frustrated.

"Jimin told me to stay out of their lives and business, but on the other hand I'm having second thoughts. I just don't think rm is a bad person.

"I mean sure, a person doesn't necessarily has to be good person for taking care of plants....
But he looked so smart and cool. Tae said he'd be the next owner of the house and business. Why do I care?"I cross my arms "it was my job to keep them in good health but I am the type of person who is nosy and want to dig deep. Plus......I would like to join them on the dining table one day and everyone laughing and smiling *sigh I don't have anywhere else to go, I mean someone special like a boyfriend or someone important like parents. I think making this into my family is my goal-" I stop as I turn around. "Where do you think you're going" an unfamiliar voice calls out to me.

"Arn't you j-jhope?" I get nervous "yes...why are you outside. I followed you because it was fishy but you're just walking out in the cold" he stares at me with cautious. "O I just wanted fresh air cause I couldn't sleep" you gulp.

"It's really late unno....but if this happens often then you should go to a club etc, that's just advice. It happens to me so I go out as well. Anyways right now you should get in." He turns around.

I thought he didn't seem bad at all, he was actually kind for even caring, his voice sexy af- but seemed a bit serious.
*was jimin trying to trick me or am I the one who's an idiot - I try to find out

"E-excuse me" I made him look at me again "do you dislike me? Or something" I give out a fake laugh.
"I don't dislike you but I don't like you either. You're actually someone who is invisible you see, I came after you because it was fishy and I spoke to you out of kindness, but don't get your hopes up" he rolls his eyes making me shocked. "S-sorry, I just didn't think you were dangerous so I thought we could be friends" He smirks "lol who told you that, let me guess it's either Jimin or Jungkook. Those 2 really piss me off" he comes closer towards you.

"You think I'm kind because i said a few nice words or etc well then you're naive and stupid. I really didn't want drama with you and wanted to keep distance, I guess I made the wrong choice." He strangles me out of no where "you son of a bitch, I can't believe you give us food with those disgusting hands of yours" he grabs my neck as I try to push him away unable to breath. He finally lets go with a hard push making me fall onto the pavement. " just go somewhere else, thats what I ment when I said clubs. Fuck off and don't come to this house" he smiles making me scared as i laid there shivering in fear. "W-What was that?" I mumble.

As he left he closed the house door, you didn't have keys so you ran towards the door. Before you came out you kept the door slightly open, because you knew it wouldn't be that long. But when you got to the door you couldn't open it so you tried to ring the bell.....it didn't work.

"I-it's cold dammit" I was really cold, unable to knock on the door, cause I knew the members were sleeping and the only 2 members that were awake was jhope and the guy I saw earlier which I think was suga.

You finally took a hit and believed jimin's words, and that it wasn't just jealousy.
You let out a tear, and walked away from the house, and as you were walking .... suddenly the rain dashed down. You could knock the door and you had no other option but......
"P-phone!" I shout realising I carried a phone with me.

You dial jin's number but no one picked up so you dialled Tae and jimin's number but there was no hope.

I tried to call the numbers I saved but no one picked up, "sorry the number you have dialled is not available"
I started to think their phones were on silent.
So there was one and only hope, my not so close friend that I met in a bar long time ago, so I tried calling her and she picked it up.

"Hey Billie......"
And that's how i started going to bar clubs again...which was maybe a bad decision...probably because it taught me something that was better not knowing.

TO BE CONTINUED......
❤️❤️❤️❤️