Rose that bloomed by the maiden

Everyone starts to walk away but Jin decides to come to you for a short while, "unno, I cook perfect meals for you because that's my job however you decide to slack off when it's your turn to cook meals for us. Bitch" he speaks with a calm voice making an annoyed impression.

Jungkook decides to leave ignoring you again and there were other unfamiliar members that I haven't met yet. "W-wait! I-i know I was late and I know I know it's my responsibility to provide you with an everyday service but I really didn't do this on purpose. I was definitely not slacking off because I was gardening and trying to finish it, please believe me, I will feel guilty if you don't finish your meal" you start to tear up.

Jin walks away disappointed and so does the others after hearing what you said "liar mother****" a mumble was heard by one of them which made you even more sad. Nobody believed what you said, there were only 2 members that remained seated. You walk up to them and apologise and ask them to eat again.
"Aww what a poor baby, this was all fun and all but I'm not leaving without food so hurry and get it little missy." A deep, husky voice got your attention as he spoke with sarcasm.

I turn to look at the other member "y-you, u-um sorry, are you the one who escorted me to my room last night" you recognise his face.
"O what's this? Hey you don't know our names , I see.... Alright I will tell you. My name is taehyung, v for short, his name jimin.....,park jimin. This is all I can tell, if you want to know the others name you have to ask them yourself, I mean how would you know who is who and(smirks) it's more interesting like that" he smirks off making fun of you.

Jimin shows his middle finger at me again telling me to hurry and bring him a meal. I hurry and try to run to the kitchen before taehyung interrupts me "well I don't want to see my brothers hungry so you better whip that ass up the stairs and try to somehow get them to eat" he comes closer "got it , slut" he glares at me with hatred and smirks. I get deeply hurt for what he said and slightly confused about why they were verbally abusing me and saying these awful things. It felt like I was missing on something really important.

I shut the door behind me and drop dead on my bed. "Done, I've done my chores , v and jimin ate like good boys and left and now I just want to sleep" I mumble as my eyes starts to get drowsy and *snap it's wide open realising what v said.
"I need to feed the other members" I hurry and wash my face to wake me up and go to the kitchen "chef can you please make 5 dishes for the brothers" I beg for a chance, of course the chef can't refuse.

You go upstairs again knocking on one of the members room Not knowing which one "can you  please open the door I need to talk to you" I knock again and again getting ignored but finally it opens. I smile like an idiot seeing Jin's  face , after seeing your face he tries to slam the door shut. When he does you try put your hands through the door way to stop it from closing with sudden reflexes but your fingers get bashed by the door. Jin panics knowing how hard he slammed the door, your fingers bled as he panicked "omg!" He pulls you inside his enormous room. "For fuck sake , you're such a bother" he gets even more angry.
He tells me to sit down on his bed and gets the aid box, "I really hate you, your doing this on purpose aren't you? What..do you want it this bad" he applies medical help on my hand and bandit as I get confused on what he was saying. "What? No!" I reply immediately "o so now you're playing innocent?" He glares at me as he finishes wrapping my hand.

Jin jumps on me , forcefully pinning me down "you want this right ?" He asks as I shake my head saying no, he smirks and starts kissing my neck. I try to resist but he was too strong with both my hands on top of my head.

On the other hand jimin went to the greenhouse to water the plants .

Jimin starts to water them but he realises a new unfamiliar pot that had seeds in it and had been watered. He gets confused but then remembers what y/n said about gardening and starts to touch each of the plants soil to check if it's wet, and it was. Jimin quickly goes into the kitchen and sees the schedule on the fridge. "She was telling the truth, according to the day she had gardening for last," Jimin gets surprised. He quickly goes upstairs to check on y/n and hear noises. " I don't want this...please! I am sorry! Let me go!", "shut up! This is part of your job" Jin forces her thinking she was pretending.

Jimin quickly opens the door seeing
Y/n forced and pinned down, he grabs her arm and lifts her up, pushing Jin aside. "What do you think you're doing? You don't have time to mess around with this bitch" he speaks to Jin.
Jin stares at me with anger again as jimin drags me out of the room shutting the door behind.

"Why the fuck were you in his room? Are you serious? Don't you have pride or shame?" He talks with annoyance, seeing my teary eyes. My shirt was unbuttoned almost to my breast and there was a hicky on my neck.
I felt scared and embarrassed and tried to cover my chest as my tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Jimin hugs me out of nowhere , "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you but why would you even come here if you're not prepared?" He asks me but I kept quiet since I didn't understand.
"Just go to sleep" He slightly pushes me and walks to his room which was right next to mine.
I felt strangely comforted...

To be continued....❤️❤️❤️
Thx for reading I hope you enjoyed