The Full moon

Jimin knocks on my door "you ready?"
"Yep!" I happily replied.

I was really happy, someone was finally nice towards me, and...
I was never asked on a date before so I was looking forward to it.

We walked out of the house, I looked at jimin, he was wearing a black suite with white shirt and black shoes.
"What are you looking at?" He smiled, "o-o, umm you look good in that suit" i said while blushing like an idiot.

"I mean look at you" he came closer to my ear "that red dress in rocking" he pecks my neck. "Eeeeeh!" I screech.

"Get in" Jimin opens the door of this crazy fancy car, well I don't know fucks about car brands but that was a solid Mercedes. I was so exited to sit in the car with Jimin.

As we both sat inside "where are we going?" I curiously asked "restaurant?"
"Nope, I think Jin makes the best food in the world so you already get 5 star experience inside the house based on food. So no, we already ate, so I have other plans" he looks at me with that gorgeous smile. "Hey jimin, I wanted to ask. Why are you so nice to me  all of a sudden? Didn't you hate me?" I say while fidgeting with my fingers.

*chuckles "didn't I say I misunderstood you, well if I didn't then you know now, I want to make up. Besides I fell for you when I saw the rose seeds planted in that pot. I was so surprised and happy, I took such good care for those plants and no one ever cared to help so I was touched. The other maids who came in this house also were told to water the plants but they never did and messed around so my plants ended up dying since I was so busy with work" jimin looks at me again "this is for my apology and thank you. You are a nice girl, I was rude because of the misunderstanding of you being a bitch. But it turns out you're not a bitch *laughs you are the real beauty. Don't take this wrong but, I'm different than the other members, they may have different reasons so they won't fix their attitude towards you sorry.

"Btw you trying to take care of my brother and also being troubled by them is annoying and cute. I told you I have a crush on you right? So don't go to them, come to me" he looks into my eyes "Well a job is a job" I reply with an arrogant smile. *sigh "sheesh" *chuckle
He starts the car as we drive off.

"I'm taking you to an abandoned place, no one goes there because it's dangerous, there is a river that overflows like crazy, but there is another reason. There is a strange creature there, of course this creature had many victims, some died and-" Jimin gets interrupted. "*gasp hell na! I wanna go home! Now!" I shake him in panic. 

"Haha great reaction, I was lying" Jimin laughs,
" basically it's our personal property we own that land. There is no creature, there is a river but it's really calm lol" Jimin chuckles again while driving the car.

"I actually believed you! Omg!" You stress out as you sigh "idiot" u mumble.

"I heard that. Btw what's that pin on your head, it's been on you for a while, and I've seen it on you before" he curiously asks "Jin gave it to me as an apology gift, it's so pretty, it even has a pink rose on it, pretty...." you tap on the pin as jimin gets jealous "I will buy you a better one hnmp" he pouts.

After a 30 min of driving at night, Jimin opens the car door for you and takes you in this mysterious looking temple. It was like a cave but had this positive vibe going on. As You peeked inside there was a door that had plants growing on it. As I opened the door my eyes widened in shock and excitement. The beauty of nature blinded me, not able to control myself I run towards that full glamorous moon and started rolling on the grass.

"I knew you would like it, to be honest I grew these plants and made it this beautiful, not to mention this is the best location to see a full moon upfront" he follows me

"Wow jimin, it's so magical and I have never seen the moon this close before, it's as if I can touch it. Thank you so much" I look at him as I lay on the grass.
Jimin decides to come on top of me , he looks into my eyes as I stayed there on the grass under him. Both his arms blocked me from going either left or right leaving no choice but to look straight into his eyes.
" this moon is really important to me, that's because it's a full moon, and I heard that when you pray and wish for something, it comes true. Do you know what I wished for?" Jimin slightly smiles as he strokes my face "to be loved."

I reach for the back of his head, stroking his head as we stare at each other giving up every and any thought as if we were drunk and expected something out of this.

You finally give up on any logic or thoughts about him being in a completely different world and finally give up your pride, even if it was for only a few minutes as your hand drops on the fresh grass. Your face spoke lust for him , your heart beat became calm, "I want to kiss you, don't reject me" you asked calmly.

Jimin reaches for my lips as i open my mouth, he slips his tongue swirling around making me feel good. Both our saliva's mix, tasting one anothers. "Sweet" he breathed and carried on kissing. We kissed and kissed, making a mess of each other, not giving any time for oxygen and trying to steal each other's breath.
"J-Jimin enough" I pant and so does he, "I'm up though, do something about it" he smirks.
"You know what I wished for under this moon" I hold his hand "to have a home and be loved, seems like our tastes are similar" I chuckle.

Jimin smiles at me with relief and joy but then his expressions seemed lustful "I told you to do something about this" he grabs my head and pins it down towards his crotch . "Open your mouth..*panting" his voice sounds desperate. I open my mouth sliding in his huge thingy in my mouth, trying my best not to graze it with my teeth. I start to lick and Bob my head up and down, saliva escapes my mouth dripping on his skin. "Aaa! It's good, I'm gonna cum!" He moans while grabbing my hair.
He lets out his cum in my mouth, not being able to stop from going down my throat....I swallow it. "You swallowed! Is this your first time?" He continues to breathe heavily.....asking with curiosity .
"Ye" I answered straight away.

He gets surprised and then smiled at you , "that felt good, let's do more stuff next time," his head rests against the tree. Jimin comes closer to my face "next time you will be the one begging for this" he pecks on my cheek making me blush but annoyed.

To be continued....
I hope you enjoyed and continue to reading this 😋