Jealousy

Taehyung looks at me as we stand there still, "sorry...I got carried away" he apologises regretting he tried to hurt me. "I just wanted to protect my brothers including me but got weak to your personality. You only tried to care of us, I was so blinded by my revenge I forgot good people exists" he stops talking.

"Haha we should go back, it's not your fault so don't worry," I get closer to him "I'll be here for you when you need me, not as your servant but your family, and I can't leave my family can I?" I smile at him. Tae hugs me "o god why weren't you the first one in my heart, everything would be so much better" he sighs. " well you'll be stuck with me cause I really don't have anywhere to go anyways" I fake laugh in misery.

Tae pats my head "lets go" He gives out a boxy smile.

As we drive home talking about how awful the maid was and how she lied about how she felt about him.

We got home and there he was standing there outside the house.
"J-Jimin" I stutter...scared and nervous as he slowly approaches me.
"Where were you? I was worried" he hugs me tight as We get out of the car.

Taehyung pulls me away from him in his arms "sorry but she belongs to me so I suggest you don't touch her....B.r.o.t.h.e.r" he raises an eyebrow.

Jimin starts to boil as he puts his hands in his pockets, "Haha..I'm just glad your safe" he walks away with his red face.

I get worried but Tae refused to let go, I sigh 😔 "stop being such a kid" I told him. "O come on, I hope you haven't forgotten about that kiss" he winks at me making me blush.

Tae finally lets me go "well see you at breakfast....I will be more happy if you shared a seat with us"he smiles.
"I've fallen for you, not just your kind actions but I've never seen such a beautiful face, you don't even put make up on" he winks and goes inside making his way to his room.

"At least say bye" I blush trying to hide my face.

I go upstairs as I open the door to my room, suddenly someone pulls me in,
I was about to scream but he covers my mouth. "Shhh~" Jimin tells me to stay quite.

"Why are you in my room?" I whisper.
He looks at me with anger with a hint of sadness "where did you go with him and what did you do?" He pushes me onto the bed. "Jimin stop..I will tell you just don't do this kind of stuff" I whisper louder.

"Then start talking, do you have any idea how worried I was...I was sweating like crazy" he stared directly into my eyes.

"You better start talking before I get more angry than this" he flicks his fingers on my forehead as a punishment.

"Owww! Fine..." I roll my eyes "we were  trying to understand each other better and he was planning to abandon me but he hesitated. He was crying and it was really sad, but then he.....h-he suddenly kissed me" I turn my face on the right side "umm...stop looking so annoying" I get scared.

He squints his eyes as he ties my hands down "j-Jimin I thought you were gonna let me go, stop it" i whisper loud again. "I can't believe you, there is no way I will let you go with your lips being marked by another person's other than mine" as he speaks he smashes his lips on mine. I try to breath but his tongue starts to explore every corner of my mouth. Saliva dripped from the corner of my lips.

"*panting Jim-" I try to push him away with my tied hands.

"You don't understand, you could be in danger with my brothers. I told you didn't I....they are different. I understand you're trying to care of us but stop caring. You want a family right? Aren't  I enough, Tae is nothing compared to the others. One of my brother is a monster, and it's not because the other maids betrayed us, it's cause it's because of his mental issues. T-that guy is not going to spare you" he explodes.

"I want to protect you, please don't go to them anymore..please. Jungkook, taehyung me and Jin are nothing, remember how rude we were to you, well when you meet the other 3, it's not just being rude anymore. They will rip you open and eat your flesh. They are crazy so....just stop. I wanted to just warn you but after seeing taehyung with you made me jealous but then I realised you will be going to the other members one by one" he shakes his head "only us 4 can ever be your family, don't include the other 3" he stroked my cheek from the back of his hand.

"Tell me...do you even remember the last time they talked to you.....no right? That's because they are not interested. Remember these names and don't go near them "rm, suga and jhope."
He held my hand and kissed it.

"Goodnight for now," he smiled at me untying my hands but then disappeared as soon as he closed the door and went to his room.

I looked at the ceiling annoyed and confused "*sigh I hate dramas"

To be continued
I hope. You enjoyed🥰