What the actual fuck!

I yawn as I wake up, the alarm was too annoying, checking the time it was 9:00 am where my job as a maiden began. I quickly get dressed wearing my professional clothings and head downstairs to check on the boys as well as meet them.

You were really nervous and looking forward to a good life and some sort of peace. As you go down stairs no one was there, the marbled chip hall with modern lights on the ceiling surprised you at first but then you started to look around if anybody was there. As you step in the kitchen you hear sizzling noises , stepping in...you see a handsome man cooking food in his Pyjamas. You started to wonder who it was and called out "sorry excuse me,... umm where are the brothers, I haven't met them yet.... do you work here too?" I ask with curiosity. "I'm Jin and This meal is yours cause I'm supposed to provide you with a high quality meal 3 times a day" a cold voice escapes his mouth making you feel awkward and scared. "And don't ask too many questions before I slam this food on your face and watch your slutty face get burnt" he stares at you coldly and slams the plate on the table. "Sit down!" He shouts as you jump with shock "r-right" you quiver as you pick up a knife and fork. "After this, it's your duty to take care of the house, there are other people in the house who do various chores so it's your duty to lead them on what to do" he takes off his apron.

He was sooo handsome and had such a small cute face and damn those lips but why did he had to break my heart 😭like that.

"Everyone is working right now, they will be back home at 6pm so please bring the food to them + me on time from the chef who will be cooking. The servants only work in this house but not allowed to be near us,... the only person who can ever be near us is you. Since your the one who signed the contract please do take care of us" he comes closer and whispers in my ear and smirks away.

I had no fucking idea what he was going about but seeing that delicious food in front of me made me forget everything, and started stuffing my mouth with;
That smooth custard, that handmade tuna sandwich, and ooooh that creamy latte damn! I continued to stuff my mouth as if I was hungry for years.

Jin looked behind before leaving the kitchen, he slightly smiled on how silly and stupid I looked while eating and suddenly the smile disappeared and so he went away.

"Man! I'm stuffed!! That rocked!!" I rub my belly with satisfaction. "O yeah I need to lead everyone to do their work, wow I'm like a manager, doing such a job with no experience or degree makes me feel lucky lol.

I realise a timetable stuck on the fridge by Jin for me "hmm...what's this?" I walk towards it seeing the timings of each of the brothers coming home as well as their likings for the food and all their needs etc. "O what's this?" I spot something on the timetable "it's there names and if this is correct then the earliest member to be at home is jungkook. He's coming at 4pm and all their career and what they do is written on this sheet. I really do have to keep a record of all this.. damn, oh and jungkook is a university student , I think that's why his early. But wait he has clubs to go to too, starting at 5pm, so he has one hour rest...I see" I try to memorise what to do next.

Finishing my jobs around the house I wait patiently for jungkook at exactly 3:55pm with my trolley with all the food he likes again tucked under the fancy transparent bowls.

You stand there next to the table for him to arrive, and so the door creaks open.
A tall man with black hair and a bunny looking face stands there looking at me.
"Who are you? The new maiden? Pffft!!" He chuckles. "Thanks for the food" he sits down as i serve him his food. He tries to quickly eat it as he chokes. I quickly give him water " you can take your time, your clubs will start after 5pm" I try to take care of him. "Don't poke your nose into my business but thanks for caring. I need to record my song as well so I don't have time" he talks me through about his planning with a sweet, gentle voice.
I thought he was not as rude as the other 2 I witnessed last night and this morning.

You get curious about why he was recording the song but kept it quite since he wanted to finish his meal fast and seemed busy so you didn't want to annoy him.

Jungkook wipes his mouth and heads upstairs without making any eye contact with y/n ignoring her completely.

I quickly clean the dining table giving the dishes to the person who is in charge of washing the dishes in the kitchen and then head out for gardening according to my schedule.

After planting vegetables and watering the plants for almost 2 hours in the green house at the back yard you realise it was 6:00pm. You gasp, frightened and run towards the door.

As you enter the main hall you see all 7 brothers sitting on their table waiting for their food, you realised the food must be cooked and waiting for me to serve. Everyone of them glare at you with disgust, one of them throws the plate smashing it on the floor. "Where the fuck is my food bitch!!!!" He storms off with anger. "W-wait! I-I am getting it" I freeze, my body starts to shake as my mind goes blank with fear and panic.

TO BE CONTINUED.......❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thx for reading I hope you continue to read and I hope you enjoyed.