Rm's plants

Tae stares at you with anger while you hug Jungkook, I pat kookie's back"look" I tell him.

Jungkook looks at Tae "o hyung you came early" he gets nervous .
Tae ignores us and heads to his room slamming the door shut.
"I'm scared" I quitely speak "it's ok.... I'm here you are not alone, why don't you feed him first and come in my room" Jungkook suggested.

I nod my head with a nervous smile and prepare taehyung's meal.

After a while taehyung came downstairs expecting his food and so...
I plated his food on the table.

"Hmm? Not enough...I want you to feed me" he pouted as you get shocked.
"Huh?r-right ...whatever you say" you pick up the spoon as your hands trembled and gently fed him.

"Not bad" he smiled.

You thought it was really suspicious for him to act this way all of a sudden so you held your guard up.
After feeding his rice with chicken and whatever there was on the table he liked you to check the time.

"What's the matter?" He asked curiously while wiping his mouth with a table cloth "oh?!umm... that I still have time so I was thinking to go to the green house again" you started to open up to him.
"Interesting.....lets go" He gets up and holds your hand as you stood there frozen while he slightly pulled you to go "I want to go there with you" he raised his eyebrow.

You get scared and nervous since Jungkook was in his room and taehyung kept asking to go with you not knowing what he may do.

We both headed towards the green house as he intertwined his fingers with me "Well.... this is relaxing" he sighed. I didn't reply to anything since I was confused and scared at the same time, I thought a single word would make him kill me.

As we got there I started to plant more roses and watering them thinking of Jimin.
Taehyung also decided to give me a hand by watering other plants "so do you water and grow jimin and namjoon's plants everyday" he asked as  it gets your attention "wait? Namjoon's" I asked curiously. "You didn't know? Well the plants are cared from both namjoon and Jimin, it's basically theirs, they love them. If you don't know namjoon, he is called rm for short, he manages us when we are in trouble more than our older brother Jin. He is smart  and intelligent, more likely to own our parent's business and everything in it lol" he chuckles.

"That's not true, I'm sure your parents will make the right decision by dividing the business, this house etc among all 7 brothers" I smile while watering the roses.

Taehyung looks at you with surprise and affection,  he gets touched by your words but quickly snaps out of it.

"Anyways I think we shouldn't water them too often it's bad for their health" he gulps in panic leaving you behind.

I see him rushing out, but not in anger, he seemed more worried than angry.

I returned to the building not worrying about taehyung anymore and went to jungkook's room. He opens the door while giving me a dorky smile "aha! Ya came!" He started slamming the guitar being hyper and chaotic.

I come inside "Jungkook i wanted to ask something, why are you nice to me, after last night your attitude changed soo much towards me" i asked curiously.
"Haha... well that book you gave me was about you right?" He asked.
"Well yes" I replied.
"I thought it didn't bother me if you read it, besides it's not a big deal, that was the only book I had on me at the moment and you wanted to read something so I gave it to you. And if you saw the picture...that I thought you might not since you won't finish the book and see the back, I guess I was wrong"  you sigh.

"So tell me did it really...?" He gave me a pity look.
"Yes, I was just like you guys rich and happy, but that was when I was a kid, probably 12 I think....
But everything ended once my parents got kidnapped..."

To be continued.....
Hope you keep reading and enjoy the story❤️