The past hurts

" my parents got kidnapped and I was in school waiting to be picked up but no one came. My school tried to contact them, as time passed by, the police got involved. I was brought to my house and there was no one, that was the moment when my life took a huge turn" I take a deep breath.

"After months when I was with my parent's family I heard the news of the kidnappers getting caught....and the pictures of my 2 DEAD PARENTS. I remember how I cried and begged them to bring my parents back.
As I grew I found out how they were actually killed. Both of them were enslaved to the kidnappers, my mum would usually get rapped and violated everyday in front of my father as he would get beaten up while being chained.

The photo showed their bruises and there was photos of them being prisoned in a cell. They would fill their sexual needs as well as be a punching bag for the retards.
My mum was strangled to death one night after getting assaulted and when my father saw that... he couldn't bare it so he gave in by stabbing himself in the heart. Non of them could fight back from the lack of food and water they were given. This was all investigated from the people who did this to them as well as analysing the photos.

And after that when I started growing from 12 to 16 my parent's family decided to give me up since they had to spend their money on me and so decided to place me in an orphanage, pretending not to know me.
Of course I was sad and helpless but my parents told me to keep strong when I was a child and they were such good parents" I burst into tears trying to wipe them off.

"Shhh it's ok it's ok" Jungkook hurries to hug me as he patted my head "when I read this, I was so shocked. Honestly the other maids that came here were all so selfish and evil, but you had an actual reason, it says you were living on the streets, when I called my mum she said that you desperately needed a job so she accepted you" he calms me down .
"Don't worry when we all find out what kind of person you are I know the others will treat you well as well. I mean... you're really nice" He smiles with his bunny teeth again as I thank him.

The memebers were about to come, so you and Jungkook head downstairs for the food.
Jungkook follows me in the kitchen smiling like an idiot "what do you think your doing? You do know that your forbidden to see anyone else except me and your brothers in this house...right? You can't interact with the chef." I tell him to sit down on the main dining table.
Jungkook pouts having to listen to you as you laugh away.

You still had 5 minutes so you decided to check on taehyung by giving him some water, you thought he must have been tired since all of them works so hard. As you knock on his door while kookie singing his song, Tae opens it "o come in" he invites you in.

"But I just wanted to give you water" you hold the water in front him but he ignores it giving you a smile and drags you in.

"Um the other members are about to come... I should go" You worry.
"Awww but I wanted to play and be with you for a while, I'm so lonely and busy," he pouts luring you in.

"Fine, I will come to you another time just name it" you tried to hurry it up.
"Hmmm if that's a promise then lets go out at night, how about it" He smiles again.

You say yes in a hurry keeping in mind that it's a promise and head to give the memebers their meal.

Taehyung smirks as he sips on his water "hhhaaaa this will be good *sip"

To be continued.....
I hope you enjoyed and I hope you read more❤️