Broken trust

As you serve bts their food Jimin smiles at you making you go crazy. I looked away blushing and thinking about the time we kissed and I suc- nonono my head goes crazy not being able to hide my emotions. Jungkook stares at me "interesting" he makes a weird facial expression.
I lightly slap the back of his head as he giggles while eating his crunchy chicken.

"I know I'm late but I really do need to know all of your names" I gulp nervously. "Haha this is rm, you already know me, Jin and Jimin right? And  then that's jhope and his suga" Jungkook points to his brothers.

"Pffft!" Jimin breaks out in laughter....
And so I gave him the "what's so funny?" Look.

As they headed upstairs I went to rm "I took care of your plants for you, and they are really beautiful" I smile at him but he ends up ignoring me.
Jimin holds me by my waist "awww so sad" he laughs making fun of me "Jimin!" My facial expression goes weird as I get annoyed. "Haha" he runs upstairs like a kid "o god, *sigh" I give up on life.

Jin comes up to me "your food? Come with me" I follow him.
He starts cooking as I sit on the kitchen table. Jin keeps cooking without talking, it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me.

"I-I like your food, it's the best I've ever tasted" I hope for a reply but no answer, he ignores me and continues cooking.

"Jungkook told me that if you really knew how I was then you would treat me better.... I-I just want a fami-" I stop before completing the sentence.

What am I saying ? I thought.
Jin brings me the yummy food and takes off his apron, I hold his hand as he was about to leave. "I really want a family" tears filled my eyes. Jin gets even more annoyed and wipes them for you "aaa!!!! Why! *sigh can't you see I'm trying my best to avoid you, you like pulling me huh? Is it fun?" He looks at me with anger.

I flinch while shaking my head saying no "s-sorry" I let him go. "Maybe if I was born as a man you guys would like to be my friends haha" tears started rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry I was just missing my parents since I talked about them earlier, and when you make food for me you remind me of my mum. Her cooking was the best too, my dad cooking was ok haha" I try to wipe out my tears again.

Jin suddenly hugged me "You drive me nuts, why are you so innocent. I can't anymore" he kisses my forehead "then I'll be both your parents" he smiles as he held my face.
"I know this won't end well" he fake laughs.
"Well then my princess, would you like to finish your meal cause it's getting cold" he leads me to my chair being very very and very extra.
I laugh seeing him being so silly and ate my food but this time not alone, he sat next to me seeing how I enjoyed his food.

As i finish "you should sleep, it's getting late" Jin advices, "o but taehyung said he's taking me out" as I speak Jin gives out a shock expression.
"Hmm? Be careful with him, actually take this" he gets worried as he writes  me his number "you have your phone right? Then you should save my number , and if you need help... call me" he pats my back "well I'm going to sleep now" and leaves.

I look at the paper he gave me with  his phone number written on it , "I thought Tae was so sweet, he even helped me water my plants" I get confused since I had no sense of danger.

As I get up stairs I get ready wearing a black dress this time with the same hair pin Jin gave to me and head to taehyung's room to check if he was ready. I forgot to tell Jimin since I didn't really doubt Tae. He opens the door smiling at me "hmm you look good" he gives out a boxy sweet smile.

We get outside sitting in a different car than to jimin's and drive off. I was really missing Jimin but tried to hide it.
"So where are we going?" I asked "it's a surprise, that night when you were not in your room and came back with Jimin I thought you guys went on a date so I think it's my turn now" he chuckles.

"So why did you hate me for it?" I get confused but laugh at the same time,
"W-well you know I was jealous" he stutters, obviously being suspicious but you don't see that.

After an hour "Tae I don't think this is safe, it's been an hour driving and it's very dark, you sure it's ok to go this far from home" I asked, worried.
"It's fine but look there is my favourite, small wooden house" he points at a very shady looking and dark house type cottage .

As we get off, he grabs my hand taking me inside and closes the door "do you like it?"

It was one big room that was very old.
Tae comes closer and closer and closer pining me against the wall " it's where I get rid of people like you, miss maid" he smirks as my heart stops for a second.

"I-I trusted you" my eyes gets teary again, I get angry at my self for being too simple minded and being tricked so easily. "Now fuck off! Don't come back you hear me?!!! Bitch! You played enough of your games now... go to your own house and start looking for another job!" He shouts in anger. "Why the fuck would I take out a trash like you, look at yourself bitch" he grabs my neck.

I was thinking about Jimin, and then Jungkook and then remember that Jin gave me his number but I chose another path.

"You don't hate me *smile if you did then you would've pinned me down and could've hurt me in that greenhouse I'm sure that was a great chance. O and how about the happiness you found by intertwining your hand with me" I kept smiling "you're better than this, and.... you know i won't hurt you like the others , you wouldn't do this right... you wouldn't abandon me... right?" Tear drops started dripping from his eyes, a proper waterfall as he looses his grip on my neck and puts his head against my chest.

"You drive me nuts! It would've been so much easier if you were bad and hated us like the others , and used us for your desires. It would've been so much easier to let you go! But I can't, but I don't want to repeat the same mistake I did before and let my heart tear apart again" he cries like he held all that pain in him for years and finally lets go. "My heart is too fragile, please protect it, I don't want that awful experience to repeat itself.
She left me!! Took my money, and when the day came she had enough! she left me! I was so broken and empty, I really loved that bitch!!!! But I regret it everyday. I trusted her! Wanted her to be happy! She cheated on me with jin and cheated on jin with me! When she had a choice to not listen to everything we told her because I loved her so much.." he cried and cried and cried on my chest.

I lifted his head "I think you deserve better" I start to wipe his tears, suddenly he kisses me on my lips making me go crazy thinking if Jimin found out I would be dead. But Tae refused to let go and held me tightly , giving me a deep kiss, pulling me by my waist. He started biting my lip as I told him to stop but he started groping my thigh and held it high for him to rub his crotch against me. I slap him at the back of his head "Tae!!" He backs off scared "oops I went too far" he laughs it off making me smile a little thinking I was close to making my own family for once.

To be continued I hope you read more and I hope you enjoyed❤️❤️