My first day at my new job

It was night and the lights were turned off, You slowly enter through the door by the keys you were given and creak the door shut. Taking your luggage in your hand which wasn't much and wandered around the hall for a switch to turn on the lights.

Well I was given this job to baby sit some idiots, honestly why would it bother me when I'm getting payed a lot , with free meals, a place to live in this darn, rich, mansion like house plus I'm a homeless poor person so this is a one life time opportunity. I mean everything good comes at a price and living with these dorks will be hard I know that much. I just need to make sure they are ok and in good condition....right?

You find the switch and try to click it before someone grabs your hand, it's dark so you get scared not knowing who it is and gasp. Before you try to scream out of panic and terror he covers your mouth and tells you to shut up. "If you scream I swear I will flush you down the toilet" he whispers in your ear. You nod realising it may be one of the brothers and nodded. He slowly removes his hand from your soft lips. "What's your name?" He asks angrily, "y-y/n" you tremble as you hear his quite, soft voice full of anger sending shivers down your spine. You couldn't see his face but you could feel his eyes glaring at you like a snake.

"I-I'm sorry" you apologise thinking this may be a bad start. "I- c-can't see so I was about t-to turn on the lights" I stutter nervously, "leave your luggage I will take you to your room, clothes and your meal are already provided so you can leave your trash here for now. And don't ever think of turning on the lights at this hour when everyone is tired as fuck. Listen you, we work day and night so don't be a burden" he whispers and it sounded like he was really annoyed and pissed off.

After that he does the most shocking thing that I never expected.

He picks you up in a bridal manner tip toeing upstairs without a sound, you couldn't hear his slippers or anything which made you think he might be barefoot.

I thought he really cared about his brothers if he didn't even wear slippers so it doesn't make any sound. It touched my heart so I really envied the fact they had someone who cared for them unlike me, it just made me depressed again.

He opens the door to my room and slowly puts me down telling me to shush and carefully opens in. "Here's your keys and don't you dare get out of this room you hear me...because I will fire you on the spot" he glares at me again and leaves after showing me the middle finger.

All I was thinking was that I finally saw his gorgeous face, I didn't even know his name and my heartbeat went crazy. I have never seen such a sweet looking man before but why is he so mean? All I saw was a tiny glimpse when I switched on my room's light 💡

His plump, cotton candy like lips, his sharp, beautiful eyes, his silky smooth hair swished back, his soft baby fair skin that I wanted to touch so bad and suddenly reality hits me after he showed his middle finger and walked off.

I slowly close the door trying not to make any sound knowing that he would kill me. "Who was that...so rude ****, despite his looks he is a big ass jerk" you pout as you open the wardrobe. Your jaw drops seeing those beautiful modern clothes and uniform like a maiden in a castle. You almost squeak  loud so you quickly cover you mouth and get excited in your head.
Then you see a table with all the different types of delicious food layed out perfectly on the table. It was all covered with fancy transparent bowls. Saliva starts dripping from your mouth as you sit down and dig in.

I thought it was great, a hot freshly cooked meal, beautiful dresses, a job to achieve and such a great payment. But I still felt this sadness lurking inside of me , I felt like something was missing, I felt a bit lonely inside. Eating all alone, having fun all along, not being able to share thoughts and feeling  which I ignored every single time the thought reminded me how depressed I was.

You slept like a baby with no clothings on since it's one of your bad habits, the door was locked so you didn't panic or even cared. When the morning arrived you were finally about to meet the boys.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️❤️❤️
I hope you stay and read and I also I hope you enjoyed