Voice from the heavens

Jungkook sees the last page of the book with pictures, there were pictures of her in a dress with people next to her that seemed like her parents. Jungkook thought that she looked rich, and before he could analyse more he quickly pics up the book and starts to read it properly.

You knew there was personal stuff in your book but you thought it wouldn't effect anything, so you stayed unbothered after giving it to him.

As Jungkook starts reading your book, flipping the page one after another , he starts to get sad. He stands up and walks to you "I'm here for you, i didn't know you went through something like this" he whispered... talking to you when you were sound asleep.

Jungkook decides to lay down next to you "I guess it's fine" he giggles.
You turn around to be comfortable and let out a tiny moan while you sleep.

"Finally a girl who isn't all trash lol, I thought you were pretending this whole time, I guess you actually wanted to do your job properly" he kept talking.
"Well don't scream too loud when you wake up, goodnight" He smiles as he shuts his eyes.

The next morning:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!!! Wh-What are you doing on my bed sleeping next to me, what the actual fu-" I scream out of panic when I see a man sleeping besides me sharing the same bed for the first time. "*sigh aaa go back to sleep, what the heck" Jungkook talked as if he was drunk with his eyes shut.

"Please wake up, if someone saw us like this , we would be misunderstood. Please....they already hate me.." I start to get emotional as Jungkook sits up.
"Alright~~ just so you know I stayed cause you told me, also" he finally opened his eyes and came close "from now on I can share your bed" he smiled.

You couldn't even refuse him because you worked to take care of them and had to listen to whatever they told you.

Your face was a total blank as you served all the memebers their breakfast.

Jimin slightly whispered to you as you stood besides him "you ok? You seem down and totally out of it" he smiled to comfort you.

I shook my head saying yes and smiled back, and gave a thumbs up. I thought this wasn't the best time to tell him.
I looked at Jungkook.....*wink
"Are you serious!?" I screamed in my mind.
The day went on and I had my breakfast Jin gave me, he was running late so we made no interaction at all, no talking or even looking.... so I just ate my food quickly and quietly.

After that I started to do my other jobs and waited for Jungkook to return.

As he came and ate his food he gave me a bunny smile, I blushed thinking how cute he was being "i am not going to my clubs today so can you spend time with me when your done with your gardening thingy?

I chuckle, "sure" my heart was full of happiness, it was like i had a friend, well I didn't have any friends in the past either so hanging out is a new word to me. He went upstairs hoping like a real bunny and pointed at his room as I nodded.

Anyways after I  completed my jobs I decided to water my roses and jimin's plants at the green house. Well it's not just plants in a huge glass, there are crops and trees, other types of plants etc outside the glass house too.
I guess the plants weren't enough to full fill his heart lol.

Watering the plants and nothing Else to do with spare time, I decided to go to Jungkook's room.

You knock on his door twice, and when you go for another knock you suddenly stop. A beautiful, heavenly voice escapes the room. It was so lovely and sweet...soo delightful that it made you press your ear against the door trying to hear more of that loveliness.

I thought the voice was from the heavens, such a beautiful tone, *singing euphoria😉

Jungkook opens the door after finishing his song with his guitar as you fall on his chest "you were listening to me singing all along?" He chuckles.
"A-sorry it was soo goo-" you were going to complete your sentence but Jungkook asked "was it good?! I worked hard on it and did my best to sing well. My brothers say I'm great at singing but I want to be better...so?" He stared at me as I stood up straight.

"I was going to say I have never heard such a beautiful melodic voice in my whole life, it's better than you think, and that song is crazy good so don't give up on it" I give a honest reply.

Jungkook hugs me "your the best! I called you for this reason and I was so nervous, it's the first time having skinship with a girl like this" he hugs me tighter being appreciative as I pat his back.

And as I do, I see the least man to witness this scene....Kim taehyung.

To be continued , hope you read more and keep reading.❤️

7 adopted  brothers  and the maiden rose(bts ff 18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें