What Rose Quartz Did

Hey guys! We're back with Luna and the gang as they just found out the Rubies are back. But what are they doing here? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

"The Rubies are back?!" Steven asked, shocked. Our group stood with Lapis, Pearl and Garnet as the various bubbles that held the Rubies floated around. I looked at Lapis nervously as she explained, "They showed up on their little ship acting very angry. So I put them in time-out."

"I thought we were done with them," Circo said. Steven stepped forward and looked up at the five Rubies, asking, "Why did you come back here?"

"Let's release one and just ask what they're up to," Garnet suggested. Steven turned to Garnet with an excited look, asking, "Ooh, ooh! Can I pick?"

"Go for it," I said, smiling. Steven looked at the five and said, "Hmm... Oh! Let's talk to Leggy!"

"Leggy?" Pearl asked in confusion. Steven nodded, "I named them based on the placement of their gems. There's Leggy, Army, Navy, Eyeball and, uh... Doc. Leggy seems like the easiest to talk to."

He pointed to each Ruby in turn at the names and we all nodded, understanding now what Steven meant. Lapis smiled a little and said, "Leggy, come on down!"

She lowered the bubble with the Leg Ruby inside. The bubble pop and the Ruby fell to the ground, rubbing their head. Steven stepped forward and said, "Hey! Hi, I'm Steven. What brings you back to Earth?"

The Ruby tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders, saying, "Uh...I... don't... know?"

"Oh, uh, I understand. I used to forget why we go on missions all the time," Steven said. Leggy stood up and said, "I'm just...going to go stand over...there."

Leggy walked over to the fence and stood in front of it, looking a bit nervous and confused. I looked at Steven and said, "Do we want to try Army?"

He nodded and Lapis lowered the bubble with Army in it. The bubble popped and I smiled at Army, saying, "Hello!"

"RAH!" Army shouted, charging at Steven and I. "I'm going to tear you limb-"

Garnet picked up Army and held her up from the ground. The Ruby looked at Garnet in confusion as Garnet said, "Hey! Don't be like that."

"Why I oughta-" Army said, struggling against Garnet. She smiled and said, "Aw." She tucked Army under her arm and said to Steven and I, "Next!"

"Navy?" Steven asked. I shrugged my shoulders and Lapis brought the bubble down. Navy stood where she was, saying, "If I remember correctly, we were on Earth-"

She seemed to realize what was happening and that we were all staring at her. She turned away, a blush on her cheeks. "Uh... hah! This is so embarrassing!"

She covered her face in embarrassment then glanced at us. She then ran away in embarrassment and crouched next to Leggy. I looked at Eyeball and said, "Let's try Eyeball."

Lapis popped the bubble and Eyeball landed on the ground, arms crossed. "I'm not tellin' y'all nothin' about nothin'!" Eyeball said, glaring and growling at us. Eyeball's eye fell on Eilat, narrowing her gaze at them. Amber's face fell and, by reaction grabbed the edge of Eilat's scarf and tossed it over their head. Eilat looked around in confusion, saying, "Hey, where did the sun go?"

Eyeball blinked but shrugged their shoulder, walking over to the fence. Eilat lifted their scarf and looked at Amber, asking, "Why did you do that?"

"Eyeball was about to recognize you," Amber whispered. Eilat blinked in confusion but nodded. I didn't understand what they meant but I would have to ask later. I looked to Steven and said, "The last one is Doc now."