Grown Up

Hey guys! We're back with the gang after the big fight with Jasper. Wondering what's going to happen now? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

Steven and Connie beat the rest of us to the house. I ran ahead and held the door opened for Amos as he carried Circo in. Amethyst slugged in after him and sat down on the couch, not looking at anybody. I looked at Steven and said, "Can we use your bed for Circo?"

He nodded and Amos walked up the steps to Steven's room. He put Circo down and Circo groaned in pain. I shifted his arm so that it was lying out next to him. I positioned it and said, "Amos, can you get me a large glass of water? I need to heal Circo's arm."

He nodded and raced downstairs. I looked back at Circo and saw he was out the window. I knelt down by the bed and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"In pain," He said. I nodded, "Well, I may not be able to heal your injuries right a way, but at least I can fix the bone enough to speed up the healing."

He nodded, not saying anything. Amos came back up the stairs and handed my cup of water where the water was about to spill. I held it in one hand and, with the other, moved it out of the cup. I put the cup down and coated Circo's arm with the water. I looked out the window and saw a little bit of moon light coming through. I reached a hand out and cupped a small bit, placing it into the water on Circo's arm. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes.

In my mind, I could see the bone in Circo's arm. I mentally sighed; it was a clean break. But still, his arm was broken and needed to be set. Without opening my eyes, I said, "Amos, I need you to get Steven."

I didn't see his response but I heard him say, "Steven, Luna needs your help."

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs behind me and felt someone kneel next to me. "What do you need me to do?" Steven asked.

"I need you to spit on Circo's arm," I said. I lifted a finger and pointed where I could mentally see the break in his arm. "Right here to be exact," I said. I heard Steven take a deep breath and him spit. I could see pink rose petals fall directly on the break and I could see his bone mending. In a swift motion, I shifted the water and moonlight to enforce Steven's healing spit. I heard Circo his in pain but sighed in relief as his arm was fixed.

I opened my eyes and fell back. Amos caught me and I smiled weakly. "I'm okay," I said, sitting up. "Just drained." I knelt down next to the bed and looked at Circo. Sweat covered his forehead, but he looked to be in less pain then before. I heard slow steps behind me and looked to see Connie standing at the top of the stairs. She looked at all of us, worried. "Is he going to be okay?" She asked.

I nodded, smiling, "His arm is mended. I just need an ice pack and bandages to wrap his arm in. Along with a sling to keep his arm healing properly."

Connie nodded and rushed down the stairs. I looked at Amos and said, "It's getting pretty late. You and Connie should be getting back."

"Are you sure? What if Jasper comes back?" He asked as Connie ran up to us. I took the ice pack from her and the bandages and cloth. I looked at Amos, "I don't think she'll come back; not after what we did with her 'gem' army. I'll call you sometime later to give you an update if anything happens."

That seemed to ease his mind a little. He placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Stay safe."

"Likewise," I said, smiling. Amos looked at Circo and said, "Get better soon, dude."

"I'll try," Circo muttered. Amos and I glanced at each other. He turned to Connie and said, "Alright, kid. We need to get going."

"But what about Circo? and Amethyst?" Connie asked, glancing at her. Amethyst waved her hand. dismissing Connie's concerns. "I'm fine," She said. Connie nodded and she smiled at Steven, Circo and I. "Bye guys!" She said.