Bringing Back Someone Special

Hey guys! We're back with Luna as things are starting to settle down again in Beach City. Or is it really? Let's check in and find out what's happening now! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Can you fix it?" Amos asked. Amana held up the torn aviator jacket, looking at it with a mixture of anger and sadness. It was late at night but Amos wanted to see if his mom could fix it. Amos and I sat on a couch across from Amana, who was standing in front of the two. Amana pressed her lips together and sighed, "I can fix it. But not now. It's late and Luna needs to get home."

Amos nodded and I stood up. "I better head home. I may have a moon stone, but I need to get some sleep," I said, smiling. Amos stood up and said, "Do you want me to drive you home?"

I shook my head and said, "No thanks. I can fly home. I'll see you tomorrow."

Amos nodded and said, "I'll walk you to the door." I smiled and nodded. I said goodnight to Amana and Amos and I walked over to the front door. I turned to Amos and said, "Are you okay?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I mean, I basically rejected a life long dream and I'm now hated by my brother, who wants me dead. Though I don't think he'll be coming after any of us after what you did."

I looked away, staring at the ground. "He better take my advice; I'd rather not fight your brother," I said. "I may have powers, but even your brother makes me nervous with how dangerous her can be," I commented. Amos sighed and said, "I'm sorry again for dragging you into this."

I smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Amos, don't be sorry. I should be saying that to you with how crazy my life is. Family problems are never easy; trust me I know."

Amos chuckled and kissed my cheek. "How I was able to be with you, I'll never understand," He said. I smiled and said, "I better get going. See you around, Amos."

He nodded and I summoned my wings. I flapped my wings down and I took to the sky. I looked down and watched Amos as he walked inside. Once he was inside, I headed back to the beach house. I rubbed my eyes, feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over me. It really had been a hectic day. I probably shouldn't be flying right now. But at least I was almost-

I crash landed into the sand just outside of the beach house. I groaned and shook my head, getting rid of the sand in my hair. I stood up and brushed myself off, getting rid of any sand still stuck on me. I shuffled up the steps and lied down in my hammock. I didn't bother closing it as I stared up at the stars. I slowly rocked myself to sleep, fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

-Time skip-

"LUNA!" Someone screamed. My eyes shot open and, in a state of panic, I tried to get up. But I forgot I was in a hammock and fell out, falling hard onto the deck. I moaned and looked up and saw Onyx, She was standing above me, her arms crossed across her chest and tapping her foot. I sighed and got up. "Onyx, couldn't you have been a little nicer about waking me up?" I asked, dusting off any sand that got on me.

"That was nice," Onyx said. "Anyway, I need your help."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you need help with?" I asked, looking at Onyx. Onyx's cheeks turned a slight red and she said, "I...wanted to get Circo a gift..."

I looked at Onyx as she stared at the ground nervously. I smiled and said, "How about we go into town and get some gifts? I wanted to get Amos something too."

Onyx looked up in surprise and smiled. She nodded and the two of us left the beach house and headed into town. We walked around a few stores, and we both ended up finding what we wanted to find. We walked along the beach back towards the beach house, showing each other the gifts we got for Amos and Circo. As we drew closer to the house, I noticed a commotion happening near the porch. I looked up and saw Astra and Sora flying around in the air, cawing and screeching. On the ground, Lion was roaring at someone who kept trying to rope him. My eyes grew wide as I recognized who it was attacking Lion. It was the orange gem that attacked me that night in the moon cave.