Chapter 20: Pregnant

Riley's POV:
Two Months Later*

I laughed at Angel, as she made faces at Kacey's big sister's baby. We were taking care of him since Kacey was late getting here. We hang got out of school after finishing our exams. The baby boy laughed at her as she made faces at him. She was so cute. She looked at me and smiled. I kissed her. "He is so cute." She said. "Cuter than me?" I asked. She smirked at me. "You know your cute....but he is cuter." She said. "Well I'm glad you like him." Someone said. We turned around to see Kacey's sister, as she came out of the bathroom. She looked tired. "Aww. But he's your baby though." Angel said. "I know and I'm grateful for him but I am tired." She said, as she sat down. She looked around. "Where the fuck is Kacey?" She asked, angrily. "Bitch shut up. I said I had to go do something." Kacey said, as she walked in the door. Andre was behind her. They came over to us. "You were supposed be over here earlier." She said. "Well I'm sorry. I had shit to do." Kacey said.

I shook my head. I didn't understand it. They loved each other yet argued and cussed like an old married couple. I loved it. They were funny to me. "Okay well now that Kacey's here, we can go eat." I said, grabbing Angel's hand. She smiled at me. "Later y'all." She said. We walked out the car and got in. I drove around town til we came to a McDonald's. I ordered us food and drove us back to my house. I was allowed over at her house since my fight with my Dad. Kaira said I was welcomed over there now if I needed anything. She was like a second Mom to me now. She started talking to me the way she talked to Angel and Kacey. She said now that I've been over there for about three weeks, I was part of the family now. It was weird at first but I came around. Angel's Dad didn't like that I was with Angel a lot. I noticed he started to get suspicious about us spending so much time together.

So Angel decided we shouldn't go to her house so much. We still had to keep our relationship a secret. I pulled up to the house and got out. We walked inside and headed to the living room. "Angel you ready to graduate?" I asked, curiously. She nodded. "Yup. I mean I know I'm gonna be nervous and miss everyone but I'm ready." She said. "Me too." I said. I walked over to the kitchen and looked around for some champagne for us. She looked at me. "Really Riley?" She said. "Look we're not gonna drink that much." I said. I poured two glasses for us and walked back over to her. "What about you?" She asked. "What about me?" I asked, curiously. "Like are you ready to graduate?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm sick of all them teachers starting shit with me." I said. "And I'm proud of you for not lashing out. You've been very good at keeping your temper under control." She said.

"I just thought of you so wouldn't fuck one of them up." I said. "And you would've be expelled." She said. I laughed and shook my head. We watched TV as we ate our food. I looked at her then kissed her. She smiled. Ever since we had sex for the first time, I've been more attracted to her. We had sex at least four more times. I loved it and I loved her. I watched as she ate some fries from the bag. All of a sudden, Angel sat up quickly. I looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me then took off running towards the kitchen. Then she threw up. I walked over and held her hair. As she finished throwing, I gave her some water. "You okay?" I asked, curiously. "I don't know." She said. She wield her mouth with some paper towels. "Maybe that champagne wasn't the best choice." I said. I looked at the bottle.

"Maybe." She said. We walked back over to the couch. About a ten minutes later, she threw up again. "Angel what is wrong with you baby?" I asked, worriedly. "I don't know. You think those burgers weren't cooked all the way?" She asked. "No. McDonald's has good food." I said. She sighed. "Yeah they do." She said. We walked back over to the couch. I kept stealing glances at her. Then she threw up again. "Okay that's it. We're going to the hospital." I said. "No Riley. It's probably because of that champagne. It didn't agree with me." She said. "Well just in case, let's go see. I don't want you sick." I said. "Okay." She said. We walked out the house and to the car. We got in and drove off towards the hospital. We walked in and requested a room. We got one on the second floor and walked in. A doctor walked in. "Okay what seems to be the problem?" She asked.