Chapter 12: Fun Day

Riley's POV:
Two Weeks Later*

I looked at Andre, as we waited for the girls. Me, Andrew, Kacey, and Keisha were all going to the fair today. As me and Andre waited for the girls, we talked for a bit. "So you really let Angel build up her orgasm and you just left her hanging?" He asked. I smirked and nodded. He shook his head. "Your an asshole." He said. "Yeah well your still my best friend so whatever." I said. I looked at him. "So what's up with you and Kacey?" I asked. He smirked. "Oh ma. I meant to tell you last week. She came over and gave me head." He said. I gasped. "No way. Kacey? The goody goody peppy Kacey?" I said. He nodded. "I know right? That's why I was so surprised." He said. We laughed. "So this bet between you and Angel....how long that gon last?" He asked. I opened my mouth but a car horn sounded. We turned our heads to see Kacey's car pull up. The girls got out and walked over to us. My mouth gaped open when I saw Angel. "Daaaamn. Angel came through. Her game stronger than yours." He said. I glared at him then at Angel. "She done lost her damn mind." I said. I looked her up and down.

"Hey boys

"Hey boys. Y'all ready?" Keisha asked. Me and Andre didn't say anything. We just stared at Angel and Kacey. Kacey had the same thing as Angel. "Like our outfits? Me and Kacey thought we match today." Angel said, smiling. I glared at her. She smirked at me then walked past me. I looked at her ass as she walked. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." Keisha said, laughing. I stuck my middle finger up at her. We walked inside. "Umm, why you dressed like that?" Andre asked. "Well I felt bad that Angel has a bet with Riley, knowing he's gonna lose, so I figured I'd help her out and see if I can get in on the action. You can't touch me either boo, remember our bet since you wanna hell Riley?" She said, as she walked over to Angel. They walked to the the cotton candy stand. "Oop. Y'all boys handle ya business." Keisha said, cackling. We glared at her. We walked inside and over to to Angel and Kacey. I looked around.

Already they were getting looks from other dudes

Already they were getting looks from other dudes. They knew we were looking at them as they bent over. "Thank you so much. Ooooooh it's so big." Angel said, seductively. Have she lost her mind?! She must've. I seen other dudes smiling at her. One walked up to her. I walked up to him and twisted his arm and pushed him to the ground. Angel looked at me. "Are you mad Riley? I mean you can call the bet off and I'll gladly change." She said, smiling. I glared at her. "No fuck that. I'm not calling shit off." I said. "Yeah. You guys wanna play dirt. So can we." Andre said. He walked off and to a pool. It was new type of game. You had to swim in and get as many apples as you can. He took off his shirt and jumped in. He was under for a awhile. He came back up with at least ten apples. Kacey gasped. "Kacey don't." Angel said. "But he knows that's my weakness." She whined. "Don't give in. We're stronger than they are." Angel said. Andre came over with a big plush toy. He handed it to Keisha. "Here you go Keisha. For you." He said, as he kissed her hand. She blushed.