Chapter 18: Lies

Riley's POV:

I will never forget the night of Angel's ceremony. It was amazing then it all went to hell when Brodrick showed up. He got into it with Kacey then fought Angel. I didn't like it so I pulled him off of her and lifted his ass into the air. Then I dropped him. Angel caught my attention and Brodrick snuck me. I was in the hospital for week until they discharged me. It's been several weeks since then. I looked at Angel, as she went to the kitchen to fix me some food. I looked down at her ass and bit my lip. God the curves on that girl....Angel was so beautiful and enticing to me. I loved her so much. I thanked her for standing up for me at the ceremony. Angel came over and gave me my food. "Thanks." I said. I looked at her. She looked sad. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up. She pushed me back down. "I just feel awful about this." She said. I rolled my eyes. She's been so sorrowful since the incident.

"Angel stop with that, okay? I'm fine now. If I had a chance to go back, I would most definitely do it over again. Because you are worth it. Brodrick doesn't scare me. Your Mom and Luna does." I said. She laughed. "No but they really do scare me." I said. "Why? How?" She asked. "Your Mom is like Keisha. She has a certain tone that will scare anyone. And your Luna....well her energy and presence alone will scare anyone." I said. She shook her head. "They're cool. They just give off strong vibes." She said. "No doubt." I said. "But I still feel responsible for what happened to you." She said. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. "Angel....please stop saying that.  I'm already stressed out over Andre leaving to visit his older brother." I said. She chuckled. "Well let me ease up your stress love." She said. I felt her unbuckling my pants. I watched her. She's most definitely a keeper.

But before she could do anything, the front door. We quickly scrambled to move. I put my dick. WHAT NOW MAN?! Mom walked in looking upset. "Mom, what's wrong?" I asked. "Your....your..." she trailed off. Then she fell down and broke down crying. Angel ran over and brought her over to me. I sat up and hugged her. "Mom what happened?" I asked. "Your father is back." She said. My heart dropped. "What?" I said. She nodded. "He's back." She said. Then the door opened again. I looked up to see the one man I never wanted to see ever again in my life. He looked at me and smirked. I growled. "Dad." I said. "Riley." He said. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I'm here because-" he paused when he seen Angel. He walked over to her. "Mmm. What's your name little lady? I never seen you around here." He said. I stood up and got between them. "Don't worry about what her name is. Answer my question." I said. He glared at me. "Andrew, Riley please." Mom said.

^Andrew Grey

^Andrew Grey

"Oh Alison. You were always so quick to defend him." Dad said. I scoffed. "Better than defending a murderer." I said. He looked me up and down. "Look whose talking." He said. We glared at each other. "I'm gonna go." Angel said. "I'll take you home Angel." Mom said. "Angel. Such a pretty name." Dad said. I pushed him, causing him to fall backwards. "Boys stop!!" Mom cried. She got between us. "Mom there's no way you can leave us alone together." I said. "Why? Scared to take me?" Dad asked. "No. I'm scared of how brutal I'm gonna bash your skull in." I said. "Okay enough. Riley come with us." Mom said, as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Me and my Dad maintained eye contact. I didn't trust him. We got in the car and drove off towards Angel's house. She was quiet the whole time. She got out and walked inside the house. I wanted to go with her.