ᴅᴀᴅᴀ

💛zariah
August 20, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahAugust 20, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

Her eyes 😩😍
.
.
.

I got the kids out the car and carried them to Durk's door. I rung the doorbell about 50 times, just to annoy him.

Haven't bugged or talked to him in a week. Literally no communication, until this morning when he called asking to see them because he missed them.

He opened the door irritated, but smiled once he laid eyes on them. "Wassup" he side hugged me.

I didn't want a real one anyway. "Hey" I said dryly. "How long you want em?"

"2 months" he said seriously.

"Um no" I laughed. "A week max"

"Durk come hea' real quick" a female voiced.

"You coming in or...?"

"Nuhun" I said getting Reila back. "Not trynna repeat history, so you can call me when she gone and I'll bring her back" I said.

He started laughing and I stared at him blankly. "Just gimme her and come in"

"Nah, I'd rather not see who you fucking"

"Girl"

"You need time with just him anyway" I turned to walk away but he pulled me inside.

I rolled my eyes and look into the living room. "Hey" Teyana waved.

I had a big ass smile on my face and waved back. "Now, I deserve an apology" Durk pushed me.

"My bad, my bad"

"JUNIE!" She yelled and her daughter and husband came out the back together.

Yeah, I was star struck. Didn't even know she was talking to me until she asked if I heard her. "Yeah" I lied smiling.

"This man right here" she pointed at Durk. "Seems like he obsessed with yo ass. Cause you're literally all he ta-"

"Don't you got somewhere to be?" He cut Teyana off asking me.

"Ooooh, so you kicking me out?" I asked laughing a little.

"That's exactly what I'm doing"

"I ain't wanna be here anyway" I flipped him off.

"You don't wanna stay and make dinner for real though?" He asked.

"WELP, that's my cue. Bye y'all, sorry y'all ain't get to spend more time with muah" I began walking to the door.

They laughed and told me bye. My phone rang, so I answered it... well duh

"Hello?"

"I'm looking for Zariah" he spoke