ᴏᴜʀs

💙durk
October 3, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💙durkOctober 3, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"Take that shit off" Dayna frowned up her face at me.

"Why?" I sucked teeth looking at myself.

"You not wearing that silver ass shit out nowhere with me" she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch shut the fuck up" I waved her off. "Yo ugly lucky I'm even letting you go"

"Boy you saying it like you run shit and I'm just yo lil bitch or something" she pushed me.

"Because you are" I bucked at her. "Matter of fact" I sucked my teeth. "Von come on we leaving this bum ass bitch here"

"Bro you hella disrespectful, what did I ever do to you?" She stood in front of me, blocking my way.

"Got pregnant and had that boy" I moved her over.

She threw a small tantrum and hugged me from behind. "Duuurk, lemme come. I haven't been to a club in ages" she whined.

"What you begging me for if I don't run shit and you not my lil bitch?" I laughed.

Von was drinking some Kool-Aid and spit it out because he couldn't hold in his laughs. "Out bad, should've been left his sorry ass alone"

"She just too dumb" I laughed.

"Y'all foul" she folded her arms.

"I know baby" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we headed out the door on our way to the club.

Me and Dayna don't date and never will again. Our relationship was toxic and abusive on my end. The reason for our breakup was her getting pregnant. People always ask me why I dated her and I respond with I don't know because in all honesty she ugly as hell.

Truth be told though, I fucked with her vibe. It's not always about the looks and shit. I don't see myself getting into another relationship ever because I know myself. I get bored quickly and jealous as fuck over the smallest things.

This whole deadbeat dad thing, well I am not a deadbeat. I think a deadbeat is someone who not in their kids life at all. I'm there, Haliki sees me from time to time. I pay for his birthdays and clothes and shit, so I ain't a deadbeat.

Just because I don't post him all over social media or the press don't see me out spending time with him doesn't mean I'm not. We chill for real probably 5 times a month. Damn... Now I see it.

On my momma, I'm changing tomorrow. Maybe... I just need some motivation

"Whats up Chi" I dapped up the bouncer.

"Shit" he laughed opening the ropes. "Y'all have fun in there"

We walked into the club and went upstairs. In our usual section it was a couple of niggas that we were cool with and a few females who worked here.