𝟷𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶 ᴅɪɴᴇʀᴏs

💛zariah
October 17, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahOctober 17, 2018Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

"NATE!" I yelled putting on my lip gloss. A few minutes later my dad appeared in my room.

"What yo bald headed ass just call me?" He asked.

"Ooh, babyboy don't do it" I raised my hand to him. "I know you see all this hair, don't let the shrinkage fool you pooh"

"Girl" he laughed. "What you call me for?"

"I need that $75 and some" I innocently smiled.

"All that damn money you got and you wanna ask me"

"That money for the twins" I rolled my eyes.

"Tell yo baby dad to give you some money" he left out, I suppose to go and open the door since the doorbell was rung.

I rolled my eyes again and put on my uggs. I knew it wasn't nobody but Jacinda big headed ass. "So you ain hear yo phone ringing?" She asked texting someone.

"No I powered it off after I posted a picture. I was scared of what the comments were gonna be" I admitted.

"You? Scared? That's a first, but biiiitch I'm happy as fuck now" she walked towards me.

I already know why too. "I just fucking love your hair" she geeked pulling on a curl.

"Okay stop" I swatted her hand away. "Don't touch"

"Hush, but girl don't be letting these bum ass people get to you the fuck. You hella beautiful and even a blind person can see that shit, but you know people gone hate regardless.

"Awe I love you" I smiled hugged her and she smelt my hair. "Move weirdo"
.

As we were chatting it up and eating our seafood in the restaurant I just couldn't stop thinking about how I did not want to pay for this shit whatsoever.

I didn't bring cash with me either, so the plan was Jacinda was paying to make it quicker and I was just going to cash app her the money for my food.

"You thought about names yet?" Cinda asked.

"Nuhun, I think imma name them when I see em. You know whatever the first name that comes to mind when I actually meet them"

"Babygirl gone have to have my middle name or something"

"Eh, no" I laughed pulling out my phone.