ʜᴀʟɪᴋɪ

💛zariah
October 4, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💛zariahOctober 4, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

I yawned and accidentally hit Durk in his face. He rose up and looked at me halfway sleep. I couldn't do anything but laugh because this man was ugly when he first wakes up.

I climbed out of his bed and almost fell. "What the hell" I mumbled looking behind me. "I- Durk why sis on the floor sleep?" I laughed looking at Dayna.

"Because you slept in her spot" he yawned getting.

My jaw dropped and I wanted to slap the fuck out of him. "That's hella nasty... give me some clothes, cause nuhun. You could've let me sleep onna couch if this her mf bed too"

"What I look like letting my baby momma sleep on a couch?" He side eyed me.

"Yeah that sounds weird, don't call me that again" I mugged him going into the bathroom. "How the hell I'm supposed to turn this on?" I asked looking at all these knobs in his shower.

"The one on the left is hot"

"My left on your left?" I asked.

He looked back at me with his toothbrush in his mouth and he looked a little irritated. "What?" I asked. "Nobody told you to bring me here, now come turn this shit on"

He finished brushing his teeth and then turned it on. "Imma see if Dayna got so-"

"Aha, no. I want yo clothes" I took my shirt off.

"Why?" He mugged me. "I don't know what yo dirty ass be doing"

I raised an eyebrow at him and scoffed. "You know what, take me home. I'll get dressed and shower there" I picked my shirt up.

"I'm playing" he laughed. "Get in, I'll be back"
.

The whole time I was cooking, Von was just sitting on the island watching me. It was a little creepy, but I didn't say anything til now. "So you live here too?" I asked.

"Yeah, the other side of the house though"

"Oh" I said scrambling the eggs. "Why you just watching me?"

"Oh I ain't" he laughed. "I'm watching this food because I'm hungry as hell. These niggas don't cook for nobody not even they son. Just slap a hot pocket in the microwave and call it a day"

"Where is he at anyway?" I asked laughing.

"Durk probably locked his ass in the room and told Dayna he still sleep" Von shrugged and my jaw dropped.