9

💙durk
October 9, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💙durkOctober 9, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"My nigga you mad late" I told Reese when he walked into the studio.

"My fault cuz" he dapped me up.

"Who else fault it's gone be?"

"Aye, y'all only got 30 minutes left" the producer announced. "I'm booked today, so ain't no OT"

"Damn, I'll pay for this session" Reese said.

"It's cool I got it" I got up. "I'll holla at you next week" I dapped up the producer.

"Don't waste my fucking time either" he pointed at me.

"You pointing at wrong person" I laughed.

Reese and I left the studio and stood by our cars. "You trynna smoke real quick?" He asked.

"Roll up" I threw him my lighter and weed, then hopped on the hood of my car.

We smoked and talked about random stupid shit. After three blunts, I was high as fuck. "Here" Reese handed me a newly lit one.

"Damn, we not done yet?" I took it from him. "I'm hungry and already high as hell"

"Nigga them three lil blunts ain't did shit" he waved me off.

"Why yo eyes closed then?" I blew out the smoke.

"Huh?"

"Is finna go dumb ass" I laughed.

Instead of going to a fast food restaurant, I went to the local market to grab some noodles. We ain't have no more because Von big headed eat a whole box in a day.

I bent down to grab two boxes of Roast Beef noodles and somebody bumped into me and laughed. "My bad friend"

I turned around seeing Jacinda and turned right back around. "Don't be ignoring me mf" she pulled my hair.

"Yo chill" I got with the noodles and walked to the register.

"So how you and Riri doing?" She asked and I shrugged. "Oh you rude, I ain wanna talk to you anyways" she sped in front of me with a whole lot of shit.

"You fucking with me huh?" I laughed.

"No"

"You gotta be" I sat the noodles on her basket and walked out the store. I don't even want the shit no more.

What now

"What?" I answered the phone angrily.

"Damn boy who made you mad?" Dayna asked

"Nobody what you want?" I took a breathe.

"Somebody did, because ain't no way you answering my phone calls like this. So what's up baby daddy?"

"You obviously don't want shit, bye D"

"Nooo! We hungry, can you get us some McDonald's... please"

"Ight" I hung up on her. I'm not about to get her shit. I'll buy my son something, but she got two feet and it's a Burger King right up the street. She better spend her own damn money.

"Oooui Church's" I cheered pulling into the driveway.

.
.
.
zariah
Atlanta, Georgia📍

zariahAtlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. Whoever it was is getting cussed the fuck out because who rings the doorbell that much?

"What the he- heeeey Durk" I opened the door wider and changed the tone of my voice when I seen he had food.

He came in and went straight to my room, no hey or what's up. Who the hell he think he is? I closed and locked the door.

"What's yo problem?" I mugged him as he laid on my bed.

"People"

"Oh" I shrugged going into my closet to find some sweats to put on.

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere, but you're here and I got a feeling you can't keep ya hands to yourself" I closed my room door.

"Wait! Go get some plates"

I rolled my eyes and did what he told me to do. "Come on and wash yo hands" I told him sitting the plates on my bed. He groaned but got up following me to the bathroom.
.

"This shit itching" I pulled my wig off. Durk looked at me with his mouth open. "What?" I laughed.

"Why you didn't wait until I left" I touched my head. "You look bald"

I laughed some more and took my cap off. I threw the cap away and put my wig in the closet. "I don't feel like doing this shit" I sighed.

He still stared at me shocked. "Stop" I laughed covering his eyes. He laughed and focused on the tv. I started to take down the braids and when I was finished wanted to cry.

This nappy ass shit! I'll do it later after my shower.

"All this hair, you done need no wig" Durk played in it. I yawned and laid down.

"When you leave, lock the bottom locks" I told him getting comfortable.

"Who said I was leaving?" He laid next to me.

"Nuhun" I rose up. "Go home" I looked at him.

He gave me the "girl bye" look and closed his eyes. "I'm not gone touch you damn"

I was hesitant, but laid down facing him. I closed my eyes and tried falling asleep. I felt him pull me closer to him but I didn't say shit.

Who doesn't like to cuddle?
💙

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💙

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗