ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ?

💛zariah
July 6, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahJuly 6, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

This little trip to the graveyard to see my dad was way overdue. I got out my car with a few 'I miss you' balloons and flowers.

Sighing, I sat on the grass and stared at his headstone. "Hi daddy" I softly smiled. I shook my head and laughed. "I know I look real stupid right now"

"You'd probably be giving me the longest talk" I rolled my eyes. "But like, I didn't know what to say. A part of me was happy as hell when he expressed him feelings and claimed he wanted to be with me, because believe it or not I want that same thing"

"Been wanting to be with him for a while, but he always did dumb shit that made me distance myself and lose hope on building a relationship with him. Then there's the other part of me that's telling me this was mistake"

"I'm just confused on what to do and really wish you were here" I said leaning back on my arms.

"Oh my god, Zay got his first tooth last night. I cried because he looks so cute. Durk hating on my lil nigga though because he claims "Reila was supposed to get hers first" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Those two erk my soul, I swear"

I continued to talk to my dad about how my life was going and random shit also, been about 2 hours that I've been out here. After telling him that I'd see him later, I got up and drove to Wingstop.

"MOMMY'S HOME!" I yelled walking into my house. I placed my keys on the holder that was by the door and took my shoes off.

I went into the kitchen and placed the food on the counter. The sink wasn't full, but I hate having dirty dishes just sitting in there.

I started to clean them and felt hands on my waist. I smiled and turned around looking up at my blonde headed monster.

"What took you so long?" He asked pecking my lips.

"I just lost track of time, I got you some wings" I told him.

"Good looking"

I finished washing the dishes and then went into the living room to watch Rhythm+Flow. "Why you sit way over there?" Durk asked licking sauce off his lips.

"Cause, I don't know" I shrugged.

"Come here"

"You come here" I said looking back at him. He straight faced me and I shrugged turning back around to the tv.

I heard him getting up and laughed to myself. "While you up, can you go get me a blanket?" I asked.

"No"

"Durk"

"Fine"

He went to go get it, but came back without it. He handing me a crying Zay and I sat up taking him. "You know you could've held him and where the cover? I'm cold" I whined.