24

💛zariah
July 10, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahJuly 10, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

I declined the offer to drink at least 5 times tonight, this one makes 6. I mean I don't blame them because I'm sitting here looking so out of place.

Everybody's drinking, smoking and dancing, while I'm just watching. A drunk dude stood on the table with a microphone.

"YO!" He grabbed people's attention. "We been having fun and chilling and shit, but let's not forget why we here. My boy about to release his shit and y'all finna hear it first! Play that Woo" he hopped down.

Everyone started to cheer and shout and some people was hyping up Durk, who let's not forget brought me but been hugged up and buddy buddy with almost every female who breathed the same air as he did.

I rolled my eyes and got up going outside.

"Ain't you at a party?" Triste asked.

"I can still call to check on my babies" I laughed in the camera and she did also.

"They straight" she coughed showing them asleep on the floor next to her daughter.

"I think I'm finna come spend the night" I sighed.

"I'll be up waiting"

"I'm playing, I been running around all day. I gotta go check on my other baby at home. Bet he hungry"

"Ooh, I made enchiladas. Put you some up too so in the morning you can come get em"

"Thank you" I made kissy faces.

The door opened and I looked up seeing Durk. He motioned for me to come back inside, so me and Triste said our goodbyes and I headed in.

"You like the songs?" He asked after sitting me on his lap.

"Yeah, don't like the fact you smiling in all these bitches faces though" I looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Gotta do something to keep fans"

"Not that" I scoffed.

"Man chill, at the end of the day it's you, not these bitches. I don't know what you getting so amped up for"

"Because you're... nevermind" I sat quietly.

"Fucked up my whole mood" he said gently pushing me off of him.

"I'm going home"

He threw me his car keys and walked off. "Trouble in paradise" some nosey ass bitch asked.

I looked her up and down and left. It was currently 12 something and I'm sure all the good fast food places closed.

I drove past a Taco Bell that looked opened and quickly turned into their drive-thru. I ordered, got my food, and headed home.

'Lovin' the shit out you, fuckin' the shit out you
For seven days straight, and now I can't even live without you
And if we ever broke up, I won't have a kid without you
You forever in my heart, I won't forget about you
I be crushin' you on Monday like it's Wednesday
You pressed about that nigga, what your friends say?
Oh, G63 is what your Benz say
I'm so happy you ain't listen to your friends, babe'

I lowly rapped to the song as I pulled into the driveway. I got out the car with my food and went to the kitchen to get my puppy some food and water.

When I let him out the cage, he sprinted to that bowl. I laughed to myself and turned on Netflix, watching the ending episode of Rythm+Flow.

"YES!" I screamed when TI announced the winner was D Smoke, he honestly deserved that shit.
.

I woke up and my back was killing me. I knew I should've went to the bed when I first yawned.

The tv was off, I had a cover on, my trash was gone, and Benji was in his cage, so Durk must be here. I got up and stretched, then headed to the shower.

Durk was spreaded out on the bed and I shook my head laughing a little. After getting my clothes and everything I took a shower.
.

"Aye, who you sent to Bora Bora? Cause it damn sure wasn't me" I asked Durk flopping on the couch beside him.

"What?" He asked.

"Ya song" I laughed.

"Oh" he laughed too. "You must wanna go"

I smiled looking at him and he pulled me down. So now I was laying my head in his lap. I put my feet up and got comfortable.

His phone rang, so he answered. "Yeah... I can't... bruh... alright, I'm coming... you know I got yo- Imma call you when I'm on my way.. chill out, I'm coming" he hung up.

That most definitely was not a nigga

"Watch out" he tapped me, so I got up. Wasn't even about to ask where he was going because he wasn't gone tell me.

"When you pick up the twins, get Haliki from Arayah house and some snacks. We gone have a lil movie night"

"Alright" I scrolled through Instagram.

He bent down and poked his lips out. I kissed him and got back on my phone. "Have faith in me" he said walking out the door.
.

"Just go to sleep baby, we can do it another time" I told Haliki.

It's 11 and Durk ain't been back. "But I wanna watch a movie" he pouted.

"Fine, lemme go lay them down and me and you can watch one"

When I came back he was pointing at a movie. "Eli"

"It looks scary" I told him.

"I'm a man" he flexed. "I ain't scared of no movie"

I laughed and gave him the bag of candy, he sat it on my lap and snuggled up to me.

Perry🤷🏾‍♀️
Wyd?
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗