sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

durk💙
June 9, 2019
Memphis, Tennessee 📍

durk💙June 9, 2019Memphis, Tennessee 📍

.
.
.

"What the fuck you mean I can't come back with you!?" India asked me.

"Bruh lower yo damn voice" I bucked at her.

She flinched and flopped on the hotel bed folding her arms. She had her face turned up and she stared at the floor. "Fuck!" I threw a shirt that was on the dresser.

"Boy calm yo ass" she sucked her teeth.

"This shit crazy bruh, I knew I shouldn't have fucked yo ass"

"Quit. Because you know you don't regret that shit, just upset you got me pregnant" she rolled her eyes. "Four kids not even a lot"

I side eyed and she smiled making me laugh. I shook my head and sat next to her. "I would've been madder if I ain't fuck with you the long way" I playfully pushed her.

She blushed and climbed on my lap cupping my face. "Yo!" Von knocked on the door.

I just up and opened it, "Come on Diego waiting for us"

"Alright" I told him and went to grab my bags. India looked at me and then the ground. "Come on" I grabbed her hand.
.

The flight was only an hour, so we got back to Atlanta fast.

"Hello?" Zariah answered the phone.

"Damn it's loud there, what's the address?" I asked her.

"314 .... , but I told Haliki you and Dayna weren't gonna make it, so tell me when y'all close so we could surprise him"

"I gotchu, but damn I ain't talk to in about a month. What you been up to?"

"Nothing" she laughed. "I'm just happy you back, I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"Alright, I gotta go. Um text me when you about 3 minutes away"

"Ight, love you"

"Love you too" she hung up.
.
.
.

zariah
Atlanta, Georgia📍

zariahAtlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

I just got a text from Durk saying they were pulling up to the hall. "Malcolm get yo ass down!" I yelled and he quickly got down.

I done fixed that boy up. Well, he still disrespect mfs but me. He got hella respect for me now. "Haliki come here baby" I reached my hand to him.

He's been a little down since his birthday party started because I told him his parents weren't coming. He grabbed my hand and I sat him in a chair facing the entrance.

"Okay now don't take this off until I say so okay?"

"K" he simply said and let me tie the blindfold.

I told Triste to open the door and Durk, Von, Dayna, his granny, and some other girl walked in. "Alright take it off"

Haliki took off his blindfold and ran to Durk jumping on him. "DADDDY!" He screamed running to him.

"Wassup lil man" he threw Haliki in the air. "I missed you"

"I missed you too nigga" he hugged him tightly.

"Hi mom" Haliki cheesed at her.

"Boy you better show me the same love you showed his raggedy ass" she laughed taking Haliki.

"Okay, he's so handsome. Now where the two lil ones at?" The girl asked which made me look at her, because she was referring to my kids.

"Somewhere around here I bet" he told her and walked over to me.

We hugged for what seemed liked forever and I was just so happy he was back. "I didn't know how long two months were until I had to wait two months to see you" I laughed.

"Nuhun, don't let go" he squeezed tighter.

"Oooowuh" I laughed.

"Where they at?"

"Inside the lil ball pit" I told him.

"Oh alright, um we need to talk later..." he scratched his head.

"About?" I asked.

He looked at the girl who was now on her phone and I scoffed. "What? She pregnant?"

"Yeeeeeah..." he dragged out.

"But she isn't nobody and you made me stop talking to Dom because you supp-" I stopped myself and just shook my head walking away.

"Ri!" He called after me.

Nope, it's my baby's birthday and I spent too much money to have it ruined by his stupid ass. I took a deep breathe and then put a smile on my beautiful chocolate face.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Julian, one of Malcolm and Haliki's friends, said tugging on my dress.

"Alright"

Yeah, that's what all the kids call me. Mommy, RiRi, Aunty, or Momma Ri. The boys had so many people from the neighborhood over it made no sense.

After I made his plate, I went to go Zay because Durk ugly ass just left him and only took Reila. That's okay though, because him and her can kiss my ass. Always choosing him over me.
.

We sung happy birthday and I cut the cake while Dayna did the ice cream. After all the kids had theirs I let the adults do what they wanted with it.

"Aye" Dayna grabbed my arm. "Thanks"

"No problem" I laughed. "Love him as if he was mine"

"He is" she smiled. "He really loves you and I can see you love him too. We really got off on the wrong foot and I apologize for that because it was my fault. But I'm ready to let the past be the past"

"Same here" I hugged her.

"Now this India bitch" she looked at her.

"Gots to go" I said mugging her as her and Durk laughed in each other's face.
💙

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💙

It's been a while🤭

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗