ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴇʀʀʏ

💛zariah
July 24, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💛zariahJuly 24, 2019Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

Guess what y'all, we "found" Durk. That bitch went to Chicago for I don't know what, but this shit is irritating on a whole other level.

If I'm your girlfriend, I shouldn't have to find out where the fuck you at from your BABYMOTHER! Why the hell that bitch know and not me?

Weird ass nigga I swear to god. To make shit worse, I got to watch Dayna ass have the time of her life in Bora Bora.

Well, I don't have to but I do because I still can't believe his ass did that shit. I don't even care no more I'm over him and his bullshit.

Think I'm finna just run away with my children. Ugh, I keep trying to knock the thoughts out my head but can't! Why am I his last priority, when I should be the fucking first.

"Aye" Perry snapped me out of my thoughts

"Huh?" I asked looking up at him standing over me.

Please shut the fuck up, IM SINGLE! and yes, I'm talking to you

"When we finna go? Yo ass just laying there looking lost and shit, I'm hungry as fuck blood" he rubbed his stomach.

"Stop calling me that" I whined. "and lemme go get me and the twins dressed" I lazily got up. "Fat ass"

"I can help you"

He right

"Get Zaylin dressed and don't have my baby looking a hot ass mess either" I looked him up and down.

"Look who you talking to" he smacked his lips.

I waved him off and went and got ready. "Okaaaaay mamas" I hyped up Reila. "You look fine stink" I cheesed.

"aa ba-ba-ba" she babbled and smiled showing her little tooth.

"Let's show ya friends how you looking today" I squeezed her cheeks.

I picked her up and she played in my hair. "Photoshoot!" I yelled walking in the living room.

"May the best photographer win" Perry picked up Zaylin and ran out the door.

After taking my pictures I was mad because her ass ain't wanna look at the fucking camera. Perry was too because Zay wouldn't cooperate. "Take some, imma stand em up"

"Okay" I said placing Reila on the car.

We finally finished and headed to Applebee's.
.

Durk called me at least 20 times, but I didn't answer. If he wanted to talk to me he should've stayed in Atlanta.

Once I opened up Instagram, I knew why he was calling because of what he commented on Zaylin's picture.

(A/N : I changed Zaylin's Fc)
—————