ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴀᴅ?

(A/N: Ain't have time to reread , might be a lot of errors 🙄)

💛zariah
October 5, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💛zariahOctober 5, 2018Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"Rose" I heard as I was being shook. "Get up damn"

I smacked my lips and woke up. I stretched and got out of bed going into the bathroom. "Why did you lie on that man?" My dad whispered following behind me.

"What man? And why the hell you whispering?"

"Durk, you said he wasn't gone help you, but he sholl is sitting in my living room waiting to take you baby shopping"

I groaned and closed the bathroom door in his face. After sitting on the toilet trying to wake all the way up, I brushed my teeth and did all the necessary stuff.

I should take a shower and make his ass wait longer. I rolled my eyes walking into my room, only to see him laying comfortably on my bed. "Get yo ass up"

"Dang, this how you treat all yo baby daddies?" He sat up.

I gave him a death stare and he surrendered. "Where the hell we going?" I asked.

"The mall" he shrugged. "I don't know where to get baby stuff"

"I'm just surprised you wanna go out in public with the bitch that's lying on yo name" I looked through my closet.

"Aye, you got a fat ass" he said and I turned my head seeing him staring at my butt.

"I- Durk stop" I mugged him.

"My bad, my bad" he laughed.

I took my shirt off and threw on my black hoodie that said Vibin in white letters. Then I put on some black tights. "Grab my vans from under their bed" I told Durk who was staring at me.

Boy got a fucking staring problem

I walked to my mirror and stood in front of it fixing my hair into a donut bun. "When you taking that blue shit out yo head?" He sat the box on the bed.

"Are those the black and white ones? Because it's hella van boxes under there" I asked ignoring his question.

"Oh nah, these all white slip ons. They'd go better" he said.

"Oh... I forgot I had those" I said putting on mascara. "You ready?" I asked.

He nodded and I sat on the bed giving him my feet. "What?" He asked.