ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ?

💙durk
November 20, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

💙durkNovember 20, 2018Atlanta, Georgia 📍

.
.
.

"Can we listen to some other than yo music?" Zariah asked and I mugged her.

"What you trynna say?"

"Nothing" she laughed. "I'm just tired of listening to you that's all, I wanna hear some Ann Marie or Summer Walker"

"Nah, we here already get out" I turned the car off.

"You so damn rude, bitter ass" she got out the car slamming my door. "Sorry" she laughed when she seen my facial expression.

"You're intentionally trynna piss me off aren't you?" I asked.

"No I swear I'm not" she laughed hugging on me.

"We in public"

"Oh shit" she let go and looked around. "My bad"

"I ain tripping" I said opening the door for her.

As soon as we walked into the clinic, there were whispers and stares. "Imma sit down, go check in" I told her.

I found two empty seats and sat down in one. "Hey" the girl next to me spoke.

"Wassup" I said not really wanting to talk.

"Can I have an autograph please and get a quick selfie? My boyfriend fuck with you for real" she smiled.

"Sure" I lifted up. "You got a marker assum?" I asked.

She rambled through her purse and handed it to me. Then this mf pulled half her titty out. "Um..." I scratched my head.

"Unexpected?" She laughed.

"Yeah" I said awkwardly and signed her breast.

She kissed my cheek while taking the picture and I sucked my teeth. "Come on now"

She giggled and shrugged. Zariah sat down and I made her switch with me.

Shorty weird 💯

Ri😪
Who ?😭 the one who titties you signed ?

How you know I signed her titty?

Ri😪
I saw you sis🤣

Watching me now?

Ri😪
Knock it off 💀

Take my sweater off

Ri😪
What? 😧I'm finna tell her you talking shit!

Idgaf